$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I found the a link now cheers for the heads up.

If there is no expulsion from UEFA for the year it makes their rules null and void. What are they going to do fine you a million quid? Boohoo

Means we can all ignore UEFA rules and concentrate on the much more relaxed PL rules and when they are tested (again it will be man city) if it isn't a points deduction we can ignore those too.

Really good news

• Like 1

it'll be interesting to see what these "tough things" are then.

It will be a £100,000 fine. Clubs like PSG and City will pay that with ease and continue on their way.

If there is no expulsion from UEFA for the year it makes their rules null and void. What are they going to do fine you a million quid? Boohoo

Means we can all ignore UEFA rules and concentrate on the much more relaxed PL rules and when they are tested (again it will be man city) if it isn't a points deduction we can ignore those too.

Really good news

It wouldn't surprise me for this first batch of clubs (because they include PSG) to get let off with something feeble. Watch the next batch of clubs to be investigated feel the full weight of sanctions.

Tough things don't make me laugh FFP is a joke if it doesn't include expulsion from Europe for the UEFA rules, and points deductions for the PL rules.

All they can do then is warn and fine.

Fines are a joke compared to the income from those competitions unless its like we will fine you 30m quid fat chance it will even be a tenth of that and where would a fine even go?

Nah Morley because then there is precedent from this round if it is challenged in court.

• Like 1

Tough things don't make me laugh FFP is a joke if it doesn't include expulsion from Europe for the UEFA rules, and points deductions for the PL rules.

All they can do then is warn and fine.

Fines are a joke compared to the income from those competitions unless its like we will fine you 30m quid fat chance it will even be a tenth of that and where would a fine even go?

Nah Morley because then there is precedent from this round if it is challenged in court.

FFP is a joke - its a restraint on trade - not enforceable - If I were the owner of a club I wouldn't even pay the fine. 

If there is no expulsion from UEFA for the year it makes their rules null and void. What are they going to do fine you a million quid? Boohoo

Really good news

It wouldn't surprise me for this first batch of clubs (because they include PSG) to get let off with something feeble. Watch the next batch of clubs to be investigated feel the full weight of sanctions.

Then that's when they get taken to court. If you start letting clubs off and then punishing others, it opens up a world of hurt for UEFA.

Lets not even go there Smetrov we had to do that to comply can you imagine the uproar if we got into Europe and couldn't play. lol

Aside from that it isn't the divine right of any club to have an owner who HAS to put in tens of millions per year to keep the fans happy. Fans should realise they get what they pay for.

Having said that I wouldn't say no to a Mansour it's just you cant expect it.

Edited by suttonpaul
  • Like 1

Really good news

Then that's when they get taken to court. If you start letting clubs off and then punishing others, it opens up a world of hurt for UEFA.

It means clubs will have a stronger appeal case at the Court of Arbitration for Sports (so that they can get off the hook), but UEFA won't be touched. If you read into it, you'll see that they've protected themselves from civil action.

Lets not even go there Smetrov we had to do that to comply can you imagine the uproar if we got into Europe and couldn't play. lol

Aside from that it isn't the divine right of any club to have an owner who HAS to put in tens of millions per year to keep the fans happy. Fans should realise they get what they pay for.

Having said that I wouldn't say no to a Mansour it's just you cant expect it.

I am a lone voice on this - I couldn't really give a toss about Europe - all those 0-0 0-1 yawnnnn -  I would like the revenue stream it brings - but to get that you have get to the latter stages of the competition - not just survive a few games...

Good job Randy's spent the last 3 years preparing for it then <_<

I think it's the PL rules that we've prepared for. They aren't being challenged because the rules were passed by a majority vote and some of the "Yes" voters included United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

(Hmmm, I wonder why they all voted in favour!)