$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Update on last 7hrs?

Mendi explained it all to us.

Definitely sold to Ellison, but he's changed his mind, so it might not be him in the end.

Lambert was so determined to prove he is the man to take us forward as long as he is given some cash to splash that he went for showdown talks with Randy in order to stop the takeover because he wanted a clause in his contract saying he couldn't be sacked so he quit. (Figure that out!)

In other news, Red Bull's name has been thrown around, as well as some American's...and according to another forum Lambert is gone...but he might not be

To sum up, we're for sale, and literally nothing else has happened in the last 500 pages

There was also some very good puns being dished out...

Rumour has it that Trent is the same person as Admin on TBAR, and he's only gone set the whole thing up to make VT look more reliable.

Read it on Twitter, I did.

I can only hope you are joking.

tumblr_m3xsptTZkD1rn435g.gif

Did the guy ACTUALLY  say news at 230 on monday? did he not just say there may be news monday or tuesday, which has since been rumourfied into 230 when the NYSE opens?

I can't remeber his exact quote but it was something along the lines of don't expect any news until after 2:30 on Monday afternoon.

Did the guy ACTUALLY  say news at 230 on monday? did he not just say there may be news monday or tuesday, which has since been rumourfied into 230 when the NYSE opens?

Dave Armitage @davearmitage7 14h

No leaks/statements on Villa's New York thinktank with Lerner, Lambert and Faulkner until 2.30 Monday absolute earliest #avfc

• Like 1

Nick mashiter (however it's spelt) from the express and star has also confirmed to expect a busy day Monday for villa news. Trying to ''firm' info up. He's reliable and totally covers villa

i think it is Redbull. they were the initial rumours in January. Houllier had to deny it. Houllier knows the potential of this club. he will be DOF with Yakin as manager. Hopefully they don't rename us or our colours or logo. happy to play out of red bull arena with red bull as our major sponsors on the kit.

Edited by KSV

i think it is Redbull. they were the initial rumours in January. Houllier had to deny it. Houllier knows the potential of this club. he will be DOF with Yakin as manager. Hopefully they don't rename us or our colours or logo. happy to play out of red bull arena with red bull as our major sponsors on the kit.

I do not know if it is Red Bull, but I am excited by the prospect.

I am torn on the name/kit change. If it led to success it would be difficult to complain, but it would also feel odd rooting for a team not in claret and blue.

We won't be changing colours, infact RedBull are gonna change their brand colours to claret and blue. :D

Yeah they'd be pretty mad to do that so soon. Big red bull sponsor and stadium name is more likely if they were to take over

• Like 1

Regarding Monday's news and the whole two thirty thing. I remember when the suspensions of Karsa and Culverhouse broke, Jonathon Fear on Vital Villa said that the press had known about it since the morning of that day but were asked not to say anything. Don't how he'd know that but maybe this could suggest that lightening going to strike again and we'll  get some more news about them.

I do not know if it is Red Bull, but I am excited by the prospect.

I am torn on the name/kit change. If it led to success it would be difficult to complain, but it would also feel odd rooting for a team not in claret and blue.

What's not for sale?

The colours and the name.

They can change whatever else they like