$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

With Houllier on board, Red Bull might have enough sense to keep their hands off of our colours, crest and name.

Can you imagine if they tried to rebrand and replaced our lion with a bull! :o

RedBull Arena though is likely. Wouldnt bother me changing the stadium name if it meant millions to spend.

Reliable source has confirmed that a deal has fallen through at the last minute. They'd seen a map of the local area and thought they were bidding for Tesco. A sad night for us all.

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison, but tonight is has fade away. I don't know tonight where this club will end up to. Lerner has scrapped  the deal madness. I pray there is u-turn because i like to see Ellison here at villa park. I am gutted and hurting badly because we have a buyer here who has been on his case for the past 3 to 5 months and tonight we got nowhere. who said Lambert has gone sent me link to this story cheers before i go in bed and just think about tonight news.

No other potental buyers mate?

I changed nothing,  i  have kept his name to this day. I can 100 per cent confirm that nobody from India or anywhere else has made offers to buy us.

You said Ellison was done.

Then you said Lerner shook hands on the deal, but not with Ellison, but with Lerners family.

Story gets changed to Ellison is haggling over the price, apparently he can't afford it.

Story comes out about it being some sort of consortium.

Now it's changed to Lerner not answering the phone and the deal is off.

How have things changed so much in the 2-3 days you have been posting?

I changed nothing,  i  have kept his name to this day. I can 100 per cent confirm that nobody from India or anywhere else has made offers to buy us.

You said Ellison was done.

Then you said Lerner shook hands on the deal, but not with Ellison, but with Lerners family.

Story gets changed to Ellison is haggling over the price, apparently he can't afford it.

Story comes out about it being some sort of consortium.

Now it's changed to Lerner not answering the phone and the deal is off.

How have things changed so much in the 2-3 days you have been posting?

Its a very fluid situation

• Like 2