$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

The best way for new owners to start the new season with the fans full backing is buy or loan, Rodwell, Lescott, Sincair, MILNER, Barry. Man city are releasing all these players. I think Micah Richards will become available too! Adding them to our team will be the quickest way to at least top 6 already.

Is Milner being released? Pellegrini seems to rate him.

Milner has been offered (or already signed) a new contract so that is a non-starter and thank god the new manager (if there is one and whoever it is) will think differently. 

Not arsed about the new owners or how much money they have. The manger is everything though, they need to get that right. Liverpool's owners did....jeez many of them were saying at the time when we both were in the market that we had got a better deal getting Lambert!

Diego Simeone - what a coup for Atletcio who operate on a budget very similar to ours. Atletico have been traditionally one of the worst ran clubs in football and still owe plenty to the Spanish tax man. 

Manager more important than the owners are their money folks. The manager trumps all.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

The best way for new owners to start the new season with the fans full backing is buy or loan, Rodwell, Lescott, Sincair, MILNER, Barry. Man city are releasing all these players. I think Micah Richards will become available too! Adding them to our team will be the quickest way to at least top 6 already.

Milner has been offered (or already signed) a new contract so that is a non-starter and thank god the new manager (if there is one and whoever it is) will think differently. 

He is looking to leave chap. Stories report and are quoted in saying he is getting frustrated being a bit part player. He realises he will take a knock on his salary £90K.

He is looking to leave chap. Stories report and are quoted in saying he is getting frustrated being a bit part player. He realises he will take a knock on his salary £90K.

Sorry mate - my bad - thought Sky Sports reported that he was being offered or had signed - if he's available - then that out of all those mentioned I WOULD go for - he loved the Villa - remember him in tears the night Shepard pulled the plug on his deal to join us.

Not begin funny but can you talk about Milner somewhere else. This thread is on takeover, and am getting confused now.

If you work for the club then it's no wonder we're in the shit. Basic English and the ability to handle two topics at once should be a prerequisite.

'Mendi'  in Hindi and Urdu means Henna (that colouring ) - probably like the scottish - He Henna got a clue! :P

• Like 3

Folks if we want to compete with the top 6-8 clubs unfortunately we have to sell the naming rights to Villa Park which ive no issue with.

Secondly our kit colours arent that far from Red Bull colours and i think they could be creative here and keep both fans and the company happy.

Thirdly they wont be allowed to change the name without fans consent, which was also tested by the Hull Tigers debacle.

As i mentioned before, not that it means much, but im staking my reputation on here that its Red Bull.

There could be a lot lot worse buyers, especially with a exciting new manager in charge.

• Like 1

I love to gossip about the villa - but were getting seriously carried away here:-

All we know is Lambert & Faulkner met Randy on Thurs / Fri last week - no we have heard nothing from those talks Friday. So one journalist (Maybe 2) have speculated we might hear something Monday - That is I believe what all this expectation of announcement has grown from.

I wish people would stop talking about Red Bull - do you realise how unlikely that is   - we are just not what they do.  

The Admin/Lambert gone thread - I believe admin heard rumours of an announcement - couldn't find any news on the takeover - so has guessed its to do with Lambert and thats he's going.

It could (Quite Feasibly) be that Randy met Faulkner\Lambert - talked about the future sale and updated them on the search for a buyer. Outlined a budget for the close season should no buyers be found - Lambert & Faulkner agree to this and carry working as before - bit boring though that one !

I would like to hear from the 3 long standing posters - who all came on Friday evening claiming a deal was close - but haven't said much since ???

Not begin funny but can you talk about Milner somewhere else. This thread is on takeover, and am getting confused now.

If you work for the club then it's no wonder we're in the shit. Basic English and the ability to handle two topics at once should be a prerequisite.

'Mendi'  in Hindi and Urdu means Henna (that colouring ) - probably like the scottish - He Henna got a clue! :P

This statement from someone who consistently feeds us the worst ITK on here.............please 

From a branding perspective I just can't see RedBull taking over the club. If Hull City can't even add Tigers to their name, no shot RedBull will be able to rebrand the club as they please. All their properties have identical colors and the RedBull name features prominently.

Folks if we want to compete with the top 6-8 clubs unfortunately we have to sell the naming rights to Villa Park which ive no issue with.

Secondly our kit colours arent that far from Red Bull colours and i think they could be creative here and keep both fans and the company happy.

Thirdly they wont be allowed to change the name without fans consent, which was also tested by the Hull Tigers debacle.

As i mentioned before, not that it means much, but im staking my reputation on here that its Red Bull.

There could be a lot lot worse buyers, especially with a exciting new manager in charge.

We would wouldn't actually get that much for the naming rights - sure its big headline figure - like say £80m - but these deals are usually over 10 years ......so £8m a year.........not going to catapault us into CL is it ?

This statement from someone who consistently feeds us the worst ITK on here.............please 

You on about me! - Since when have I posted ITK stuff?? The only thing I've posted is that I know David Bick who advised Lerner when he took over and that I was waiting to hear from him - where's the ITK in that???

We would wouldn't actually get that much for the naming rights - sure its big headline figure - like say £80m - but these deals are usually over 10 years ......so £8m a year.........not going to catapault us into CL is it ?

Would we get a lot or wouldn't we? ...

You on about me! - Since when have I posted ITK stuff?? The only thing I've posted is that I know David Bick who advised Lerner when he took over and that I was waiting to hear from him - where's the ITK in that???

Sorry Nazvfc, I was referring to Mendi.