$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison, but tonight is has fade away. I don't know tonight where this club will end up to. Lerner has scrapped  the deal madness. I pray there is u-turn because i like to see Ellison here at villa park. I am gutted and hurting badly because we have a buyer here who has been on his case for the past 3 to 5 months and tonight we got nowhere. who said Lambert has gone sent me link to this story cheers before i go in bed and just think about tonight news.

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 2

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison, but tonight is has fade away. I don't know tonight where this club will end up to. Lerner has scrapped  the deal madness. I pray there is u-turn because i like to see Ellison here at villa park. I am gutted and hurting badly because we have a buyer here who has been on his case for the past 3 to 5 months and tonight we got nowhere.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison, but tonight is has fade away. I don't know tonight where this club will end up to. Lerner has scrapped  the deal madness. I pray there is u-turn because i like to see Ellison here at villa park. I am gutted and hurting badly because we have a buyer here who has been on his case for the past 3 to 5 months and tonight we got nowhere.

What really happened Mendi??

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison, but tonight is has fade away. I don't know tonight where this club will end up to. Lerner has scrapped  the deal madness. I pray there is u-turn because i like to see Ellison here at villa park. I am gutted and hurting badly because we have a buyer here who has been on his case for the past 3 to 5 months and tonight we got nowhere. who said Lambert has gone sent me link to this story cheers before i go in bed and just think about tonight news.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED?!

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison

No we didn't.

who said that mate.

Yes we had a deal but not come off because of the price and something to do with a land at Aston villa.

Not begin funny we had a deal with Ellison

No we didn't.

who said that mate.

Yes we had a deal but not come off because of the price and something to do with a land at Aston villa.

Bravo, more

When I read this thread at this time of night I am truly glad I have had a couple of drinks.

We also had a deal with a consortium headed by Bill Gates, Carlos Slim and Warren Buffet but it fell through at the last minute. Can't say anymore.

Edited by Mantis

So news comes out that it might be being someone other than Ellison and you change your story? #masterstroke

dhMeAzK.gif

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 3

So news comes out that it might be being someone other than Ellison and you change your story? #masterstroke

dhMeAzK.gif

I changed nothing,  i  have kept his name to this day. I can 100 per cent confirm that nobody from India or anywhere else has made offers to buy us.