$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Lambert is good guy,  give your head a shake son.

you just don't know what going on only i no.

Lambert is worried man tonight all i will say.

Edited by Mendi

Charlie Wyett who broke the story in February is saying on twitter that he thinks the takeover isn't too far away.

And also retweeted Pat Murphys Tweet from Feb stating the club had told him we weren't for sale..

For me at the least the fact he has put us up for sale is telling the world a decent offer will get us , he is not going to haggle too much.He wants out and knows if we go down he will get peanuts for the club.

Regarding Doug;s comments , would love to know who broke promises to Randy

• Like 1

he is going there to speak to the new buyer and randy on how to run the team during the next few weeks

Are you very sure ?

Ive slept with the kitmans wife. I know some shit you wouldnt believe.

• Like 1

Lambert is good guy,  give your head a shake son.

you just don't know what going on only i no.

Lambert is worried man tonight all i will say.

I don't know. you know best, keep us updated.

• Like 1

Charlie Wyett who broke the story in February is saying on twitter that he thinks the takeover isn't too far away.

And also retweeted Pat Murphys Tweet from Feb stating the club had told him we weren't for sale..

For me at the least the fact he has put us up for sale is telling the world a decent offer will get us , he is not going to haggle too much.He wants out and knows if we go down he will get peanuts for the club.

Regarding Doug;s comments , would love to know who broke promises to Randy

And me, not sure who it could be other than MON or maybe (and hopefully) someone high up at the prem with regards to these spending rules etc, it won't happen but I'd still like randy to come out when this is all done and disclose some of the meetings about these rules we voted against