$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Ellis told him wait till 11:15 for a reason ? Something being released in US few mins before

Third episode of 24.

Stand Down VT

Doug Ellis has said on itv he THINKS the next owner will certainly be from USA that's all #avfc **** sake

I read this whilst having a poo at work at about 4pm. Keep up!

SPOOny

:ph34r:

• Like 1

No deals is on cards as yet we only had talks but Lerner has to drop his price a little bit here.

Lambert is due to fly out to see him , because he in dark about funds and new deal.

Stand Down VT

Doug Ellis has said on itv he THINKS the next owner will certainly be from USA that's all #avfc **** sake

When you looked down at all that crap, did you ask yourself "why aren't they wearing their shirts?" Edited by villarocker

Stand Down VT

Yes - but since then there have been suggestions that Ellis has said a deal has been done - I was clarifying all he has said was as above...

No deals is on cards as yet we only had talks but Lerner has to drop his price a little bit here.

Lambert is due to fly out to see him , because he in dark about funds and new deal.

Are you Merrill or Lynch?

You seem pretty sure so far about things mate, good source?

Ellis is the original troll.

Paul Faulkner trolled us in Feb -  “I can categorically confirm that Aston Villa Football Club has absolutely not been put up for sale and that Randy Lerner is not actively looking to sell the club.”

Lambert ain't flying out to see anyone. Give it a rest son.

Ellis probably thinks he's God anyway so the picture would make sense.

He probably thinks the picture is of his mate...

mandela.jpg

"Did I ever tell you about the time I told Nelson Mandela he should take up walking..." Edited by villa4europe

According the Telegraph article someone posted he is.

Its being pretty widely reported that he is  - bizarre