$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Goodnight jacketspuds, Tubby, RMD, CarewsEyebrowDesigner, CardiffGreens, T37gnome, CliffyBiro, shammynoor, adz.villa, VillaBrum, lapal_fan, smetrov, fightoffyour, Villan4Life, jon_c, Daniel, VillaGoMarching,bannedfromHandV, Honest bunch of lads, suttonpaul, Dbonne10, markavfc40, stegzy, weedman, KJT123, rjenkins, krisagg75, supernova26, foreveryoung, drewdat, harris21, briggsy, Voinjama, tomaspg, williasjbg,Craigy1874, AndyM3000, bully, NIVillan, acox_844, samjp26, PBVogel, Farlz, limvillian, bradarmstrong_, DeadlyDirk, PatrickCousens, Mic09, christoff, Villanun, Mantis, avfcwills10, LanielDynch, villarule123, AndyAVFC,Mr_Dogg, useless, Robbie09, StefanAVFC, avfcgoodie, Rodders, Djemba_Villan, MONCABA, villatillidie1980, John, Amo69, Bunnski, Google (1), villaluke, maastricht66, bobzy, brommy, Hughes, emile_the_powerhouse,kwoktolai, dubbs, heid3ster, yayoboy, leemond2008, matrim, Spoony, string28, markdell7, Hunt3r, jraiye09, Shaw_nuff, benm1990, pete101

Thank a lot for the oversight. I used to like you, too !!!

I'm not there either. Maybe we should form our own little team and say goodnight to everyone except GENTLEMAN. Then he might not have a very good night and will wake up grumpy and victory shall be ours

Me neither. And I am usually one of the first on the list.

I know it's already been said but how exactly can the manager scupper any takeover?

because he will lose his bonus which he was getting each season. I like to say he wanted a new deal and wants it now so in case he got sacked he would get a big sign off on the sacking.

So that why he going to the USA he not bothered about meeting the new owners, he just want his bonus paid on time.

Club is going to be bought for less than 200 million. Deal isn't done yet as buyers are trying to knock down the price. Claiming that value of the club has fallen in recent years.

No specifics on how long it's going to take and what funds are going to be available for the summer. Everyone here thinks Randy wants it done ASAP but is wary.

I work at BoA

Any idea if they'd be potentially good owners? Not asking if you know who they are as understandably you couldn't even tell.

Surely Lambert going over indicates there is an interested party who will meet with Lerner and Lambert.

A meeting between just Lerner and Lambert doesn't make much sense. Lerner won't be the owner soon enough so he isn't really in a position to sack Lambert as the new owner(s) may want to keep him (plus he'll have to pay out if he does sack him). And Lerner isn't exactly going to say, "Yes, Paul, you're staying", as it the new owners may want to bin him off straight away. 

My best guess would be that a deal is close to being done and that Lerner, Lambert and the new proposed owner(s) are meeting to discuss exactly what will happen.

Club is going to be bought for less than 200 million. Deal isn't done yet as buyers are trying to knock down the price. Claiming that value of the club has fallen in recent years.

No specifics on how long it's going to take and what funds are going to be available for the summer. Everyone here thinks Randy wants it done ASAP but is wary.

I work at BoA

Kwan, do you have any idea on how many interested party's there are?

I work at BoA

Any idea if they'd be potentially good owners? Not asking if you know who they are as understandably you couldn't even tell.

The buyer owns another American team. They haven't been too successful results wise but they're run well

What sport does the other team play if you are able to say.

Didn't think there would be any sort of auction going on, was just interested whether the eggs were in one basket or if there are other potential buyers in yhe wings should one pull out. Thanks for the info though mate.