$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

No deals is on cards as yet we only had talks but Lerner has to drop his price a little bit here.

Lambert is due to fly out to see him , because he in dark about funds and new deal.

Lambert ain't flying out to see anyone. Give it a rest son.

Its being pretty widely reported that he is - bizarre

Bloody hell sounds like he is.

Sorry Mendi. I'm not judging you! :)

Couple of things here doug saying that (if he did say it) would be very credible.

The mirrors report on us tonight is a disgrace they obviously have no clue what is going on at the club reference the takeover and also about the club in general all sorts of inaccuracy's

Here's the article

It is understood that there is genuine interest in Villa, including in America, but nothing to suggest that the club will change hands quickly.

- Guardian.

When they say quickly the probably just mean in a few weeks. I reckon something will sorted before July.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

Here's the article

It is understood that there is genuine interest in Villa, including in America, but nothing to suggest that the club will change hands quickly.

- Guardian.

When they say quickly the probably just mean in a few weeks. I reckon something will sorted before July.

Yes - I think we need to clarify 'quickly' - to me if we change hands in August - that is quick.

I know we like to know exactly what's going on but as long as things are sorted within in the next 2 months or so (and I think they will be) then all will be fine and dandy.

I agree. I think I might take a break from Villa for a few weeks before I get divorced.