$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Wyatt said the deal collapsed a few months ago didn't he?

No here's what was said:

BoXIMsGIQAEzwGK.jpg

Up until then, he had been adamant that there was a buyer in place though.

Anyone want to place a bet on us staying up next season? I'm willing to put up a £1000 to a charity of anybody's choice who is willing to bet we won't get relegated, This way at least some one will benefit from our clubs decline.

Edited by Amo69

Yup but K has told us after the statement about the deal. Info he got after the statement.

Oh, I assumed that he meant the announcement last Monday that Lambert was staying as I remember him tweeting directly after the Lerner statement that there was a "firm buyer" in place.

Edited by Isa

There is IMHO NO imminent buyer in the frame!!!! According to those that I think have a sense of the situation

"There is NO imminent buyer in the frame!!!!"

It may be "fun" to speculate and spout crap about this or that billionaire or another self proclaimed ITK or even whether the latest executive fancy boll o x jet to land at BHX is carrying our salvation, but for many it ****** isn't "fun".

I have read comments over the last few weeks from individuals who seem more interested in claiming the "scoop" rather than admitting they know SFA. FFS give it a rest!

Our club is in the shit and it's predicament has been turned into just another ****** online game.

angry angry poster, really dosent hurt people dreaming of better things, its not like we can speculate about transfers because we dont know our budget, to be honest i enjoy reading the thread but if i did not , i guess i just would not read it

There is IMHO NO imminent buyer in the frame!!!! According to those that I think have a sense of the situation

It may be "fun" to speculate and spout crap about this or that billionaire or another self proclaimed ITK or even whether the latest executive fancy boll o x jet to land at BHX is carrying our salvation, but for many it ****** isn't "fun".

I have read comments over the last few weeks from individuals who seem more interested in claiming the "scoop" rather than admitting they know SFA. FFS give it a rest!

Our club is in the shit and it's predicament has been turned into just another ****** online game.

I really think you need to calm down chief, you'll do yourself a mischief. 

• Like 3

The truth of it is none of us have an idea what is going on behind the scenes and whether there are any talks going on or not.

Those that are also spouting that there is NO buyer are as bad as those, in fact worse, than those claiming things may be happening or speculating about certain, potential buyers.

Simple answer, if you don't like reading about speculation, then click in your browsers and go to the news channels and just wait for an announcement whenever that may be.

I actually enjoy reading the speculation, whether I choose to believe it all though...

• Like 2

Wow! A bit harsh. That is what forums, especially football forums, are about. A little bit of humour a lot of opinions a lot of BS and occasionally some nuggets of genuine insight. Not sure why you read the takeover thread when there is only speculation at the moment. I have found it exciting annoying amusing and only occasionally boring.

• Like 2

At least someone's having fun. Our once great club had been turned in to the laughing stock of the premier league. Makes me sick.

Slight over reaction???

Yes, it was the mcleish appointment that turned us in to a laughing stock not this ;) Dave **** whelan on his soap box taking the piss out us :(

All this has done in my mind is reaffirmed that one really gives a **** about us, I don't really read red tops but I'm guessing the lack of quotes here is because we aren't getting any coverage, nothing ever on SSN, only local rags really

Can you imagine the coverage if Everton, spurs or Newcastle were doing this?

I've been reading this thread too much. Last night I dreamt I was reading that we had been purchased by an American billionaire, whose name, which was conjured by my imagination, I can't recall. I didn't even feel elated, just relieved. Then I awoke and sobbed.

• Like 1

Its just a distraction for a lot of very 'worried' supporters, though, Mike. Nobody is under any illusion as to the clubs predicament, but if we all sink into the same suicidal gloom we might as well log out and phone the Samaritans. I'm not taking any of the ITK stuff all that seriously, but at some point one of them are going to hit the nail right on the head, however fortuitously, so I'll just go along with it.

• Like 1