Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

Don't know whether to renew this week to get the interest free 9 month thing or wait it out till August

There is no need. Just get a credit card with an interest free period on purchases and buy it on that then pay it off, you will probably be able to find one with a 9 month interest free period on it.

Then you can wait until August if you wish.

I renewed mine last month (on the day of the Swansea game) -  even though we hadn't secured survival then, I was nevertheless all excited at the thought of us having a new dawn.   I wish I had held on for a bit now!

Haven't renewed yet. In reality though I'd feel lost if I was at home and somebody reported from our ground on Soccer Saturday, despite how bad it was last season.

What else gonna do on a Saturday afternoon

Has anyone had their cards delivered yet?

Always first week In August

Don't know whether to renew this week to get the interest free 9 month thing or wait it out till August

There is no need. Just get a credit card with an interest free period on purchases and buy it on that then pay it off, you will probably be able to find one with a 9 month interest free period on it.

Easier said than done, I know people that can't get credit cards for whatever reason but the Zebra finance seems easier to secure. The club should be looking to secure some kind of agreement extending the interest free (9 month option) which will give supporters a bit of grace/time to make a more informed decision based on the current uncertainty around what we will effectively be paying for.

Easier said than done, I know people that can't get credit cards for whatever reason but the Zebra finance seems easier to secure. The club should be looking to secure some kind of agreement extending the interest free (9 month option) which will give supporters a bit of grace/time to make a more informed decision based on the current uncertainty around what we will effectively be paying for.

Jeez, you're buying a season ticket, not a car.

Your point being?

Your point being?

The club shouldn't do anything, many don't even offer an interest free payment plan. You pay your money, you take the gamble just like those that renewed in full back in April.

If Villa try, I'll try. Simple as.

Try in what way? There's plenty of people trying to do their best at the club, the difference is whether you think their best is good enough.

Basically the club need to show some intent that they want to compete and improve in the league.  We are one of the worst teams in the league and the few teams that are below us are investing more heavily.  That can send us in only one direction.  I'm not asking us to break the bank but to do what is necessary.

If it's true that we aren't even going to offer players like Delph a new contract when they have only one year remaining then the club aren't doing enough to earn our hard earned cash.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

I never supported villa because they were any good - I supported them because my Dad took me many years ago  (and we were in Div 3 at the time)

Same as me - and those days were nowhere near as mind-numbingly crap as now. Although half the problem is the "Preeeeeeeemier League" age. It's killed football stone dead.

Last time we won the league, one of any 8 or nine clubs had a shout. These days it's the same old boring bollocks winning it all and getting all the TV exposure.

It's a yawnfest.

As for the comment above "what else is there to do on a Saturday", I'll say

a) Loads of things

and b ) Saturday? we actually play on Saturday?

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 3

Renewed our 3 tickets today. I did think about leaving it to the last minute to make a point but there was never any doubt I'd do it as I've had a season ticket for over 40 years.

I'm realistic in my expectations for the coming season so I'd settle for mid table obscurity and not going into the last 6 or 7 games with the fear of relegation looming over us. It would also be a bonus if we could avoid defeat to lower league teams in the cup competitions......

• Like 1

Renewed our 3 tickets today. I did think about leaving it to the last minute to make a point but there was never any doubt I'd do it as I've had a season ticket for over 40 years.

I'm realistic in my expectations for the coming season so I'd settle for mid table obscurity and not going into the last 6 or 7 games with the fear of relegation looming over us. It would also be a bonus if we could avoid defeat to lower league teams in the cup competitions......

Respect.

hopefully the law of averages will kick in - and we will be the surprise package...... 

Â