Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

I'm not renewing this year,I just can't afford to. Got another baby due, plus holiday in september. Add to that all the other bills etc. Il be going to a lot of the home games and the odd away game but I just can't afford to pay upfront. The thing is if the club showed some ambition and made some effort then I'd scrape enough to get one. But why should I have to pay that expense when the club are offering you nothing but misery near enough every home game. Add to that I'm fed up of the games being moved to sundays, any games that are on sundays I'm not bothering with. Feel bad that I aint renewing but stuff em, I'll decide when I'm going and when I aint.

Good on you. Stuff em that's what I say. Just pick and choose. They are a joke now.

Went there yesterday to possibly relocate, the guy that took us round told us this time last year they was on around 20k sold this year it's sitting at 13k.

How true this is I don't know but this is what we was told

I feel guilty for my son as he renewed but I just can't hand over £350+ to watch this shite again. Will still go to some games but no money up front while that mumbling Scots turd is in charge

I renewed. Will be my 27th season on the bounce as a season ticket holder. Being honest I simply go now out of habit and not wanting to break my run of being a ST holder. It hasn't been enjoyable for a long time and is not something I look forward to.

I have also renewed my daughters season ticket and this will be her 11th season on the spin. She is 15 and I am half expecting a visit from Esther Rantzen and to be done for child cruelty.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

I think gates will be about 10,000 down on last season, frankly. Every time they text or e mail me about renewing I just think of the crap that was served up last year, the time spend sat there thinking "this is laughably bad, I dunno why I bother" and the text gets deleted.

My circumstance is so similar to Mark's I have copied and made the appropriate change:

I renewed. Will be my 27th season on the bounce as a season ticket holder. Being honest I simply go now out of habit and not wanting to break my run of being a ST holder. It hasn't been enjoyable for a long time and is not something I look forward to.

I have also renewed my son's season ticket and this will be his 11th season on the spin. He is 16 and I am half expecting a visit from Esther Rantzen and to be done for child cruelty.

• Like 1

Me and my family renewed basically right on the deadline. It was something we really thought long and hard about.

And if i'm honest I currently regret my decision.

What's our lowest premier league attendance? I have a feeling we may break it this season.

What's our lowest premier league attendance? I have a feeling we may break it this season.

I believe our lowest Premier League home attendance is 17,940. Do you still feel we may break it this season?

I believe our lowest Premier League home attendance is 17,940. Do you still feel we may break it this season?

Really its that low?

No chance then.

Really its that low?

No chance then.

Yep. I was there to see a home loss against Wimbledon, in front of less than 18,000, just 20 seasons ago. Even with a capacity of 45,000, we averaged 29,000 in those days.

I decided i wasn't going to renew this season cause we've got a baby on the way and money is going to be tight but there was still a part of me that was secretly putting money to one side to get one. Anyway I've now found out I've got to have an op on my ankle which will mean i can't drive for 3/4 months which means it's definitely not happening this year :-/

Wasn't that against Southampton around 1995? a mid-week game I remember going and was so much snow which they was shovelling off the pitch! we lost and Le Tissier scored a brace

I have also renewed my daughters season ticket and this will be her 11th season on the spin. She is 15 and I am half expecting a visit from Esther Rantzen and to be done for child cruelty.

You must be due parole, surely.

Really its that low?

No chance then.

16,180 at home to Southampton in 1993

Â