Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

Didnt renew last year after many many years, (Upper Holte) and wont this year, but it isn't the Team, it is (partly the expense, and mainly) the prospect of getting stuck next to one of many critical/fed up supporters....I will pick games and go places where I can get to empty or positive  seats if necessary.

If anyone is in a part of the ground where people stay positive and enthusiastic come what may, let me know, as for me that is what it has always been about.

I would rather all those who dont like it, didnt go, and stand in a crowd of 10 000 who really got behind the Team.

Or 1000 if thats all there is !!! :)

I would think this part of the ground is where the alcohol is served in large quantities!  :)

Didnt renew last year after many many years, (Upper Holte) and wont this year, but it isn't the Team, it is (partly the expense, and mainly) the prospect of getting stuck next to one of many critical/fed up supporters....I will pick games and go places where I can get to empty or positive  seats if necessary.

If anyone is in a part of the ground where people stay positive and enthusiastic come what may, let me know, as for me that is what it has always been about.

I would rather all those who dont like it, didnt go, and stand in a crowd of 10 000 who really got behind the Team.

Or 1000 if thats all there is !!! :)

you really are one of those diamonds i referred to in my earlier post.....i agree with you, so I've removed myself.

Well Brigada are trying to get something like that going.

I'd love it if the whole Holte were bouncing and singing regardless. It may require ignoring the action on the pitch at times but so be it.

• Like 1

perhaps we can all have our opinions removed a bit like " reformatting the hard drive"....i'm sure the club would arrange it.lol

we can forget all the shit we have had to endure in the past....and start singing and shouting our full support again.

The we can qualify as full fledged " lemmings"

.....just joking

I know its right to get behind the team....but when they are glaringly poor, you do feel a bit of a dick head.....even the Brazilian crowd are now full paid up members.

Edited by TRO

renewing.moving seats though to the trinity.all my mates are going to so in a sense i had to as now it's the only time we can all really get together for a few beers(well more than a few).looking forward to going to the aston tavern when it opens.maybe i'm being over optimistic but think we'll do ok this season and that we'll win more at home.

Renewed, just moved more central to L5 as it's a better view for my nephew (youngest ST holder!), with only the hand rails in front of us.

Just hope we're not surrounded by perrenial moaners/tactically inept "FOWARD!" fans...

perhaps we can all have our opinions removed a bit like " reformatting the hard drive"....i'm sure the club would arrange it.lol

we can forget all the shit we have had to endure in the past....and start singing and shouting our full support again.

The we can qualify as full fledged " lemmings"

.....just joking

I know its right to get behind the team....but when they are glaringly poor, you do feel a bit of a dick head.....even the Brazilian crowd are now full paid up members.

Can't say I blame you or anyone who feels similar, but for me the worse it is the more the need, for myself apart from anything else, to at least sing and support them. Otherwise what is left !!!
  • Like 1

Renewed, just moved more central to L5 as it's a better view for my nephew (youngest ST holder!), with only the hand rails in front of us.

Just hope we're not surrounded by perrenial moaners/tactically inept "FOWARD!" fans...

We sit in L5 near the back and we're surrounded by tactically challenged moaners.

We sit in L5 near the back and we're surrounded by tactically challenged moaners.

Suppose it is asking a bit much down VP these days! How far down do people usually stand in L5 (only when a goalmouth event occurs, obviously), past the stair entrances?

The back few rows continually stand but those towards the front only stand when the play is in either penalty area. I think your nephew will be ok as my lads have been sitting there since the age of 4 so unless the guy in front of him is very tall he'll enjoy it (as well as learning a few choice words...)

• Like 1

Interesting graphic. Shows Villa prices are still well below average. Most interesting for me is Norwich and Burnley being more expensive.

Wonder why they put Norwich in there?

Wouldn't a comparison of the average price be more useful?

Couldn't care less about anybody else tbh, so long as we get more value for money next year I'll be happy to have renewed (which would probably happen year on year anyway, as is the annoyance of football fandom!)

Â