Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

How many have we sold now? Surely we've topped 25k?

no chance, when we were pushing the top four we had 29k season ticket holders and the last two seasons its been around 22k. id be surprised if its much more than 20k.

I asked the question when I bought my Liverpool tickets earlier but they wouldn't give me any figures, the woman just said they'd "topped their target" whatever that is.

The target was anything more than 0 to watch the dross served up over the last 4 seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

I've left it late but renewed our 2 season tickets yesterday. Saturdays win and the new CEO have forced my hand. After years in the upper trinity we've switched to the lower quite close to the dug out. This should give us a different perspective of the games.

I asked the question when I bought my Liverpool tickets earlier but they wouldn't give me any figures, the woman just said they'd "topped their target" whatever that is.

The target was anything more than 0 to watch the dross served up over the last 4 seasons.

Dude why do you only post negative crap, I'd guess at 20k+.

Dude why do you only post negative crap, I'd guess at 20k+.

Really? There were no more than 27k Villa fans inside the ground yesterday for the first home game of the season. You honestly think more than 20k of them were season ticket holders?

As I said earlier in the thread, I'd be surprised if we had many more than 15k. Fans will vote with their feet. 4 years of absolute dross has driven many ST holders away. If we show some ambition they'll come back again.

Â