Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

I did mine on Saturday Morning (so that I could get the ten per cent cash back) - mind you I did have some regrets after the result - but I suppose if we do go down, we will at least get mostly 3.00 pm Saturday games and maybe win some! :wub:

I did mine on Saturday Morning (so that I could get the ten per cent cash back) - mind you I did have some regrets after the result - but I suppose if we do go down, we will at least get mostly 3.00 pm Saturday games and maybe win some! :wub:

Plus you won't get stuck in the motorway traffic en route to Old Trafford quite simply  because you won't be going to Old Trafford ;):P

The day after we lost 7-1 to Chelsea under MON I renewed my season ticket.

Now after our 4-1 reverse at Swansea I shall get myself down to Villa Park tomorrow to renew again.

I will follow the Villa till the day I die.

Whatever division we are in I will always be there but obviously I hope it will always be in the top flight.

I can never understand the mentality of fans threatening not to renew. By walking away from us how is that ultimately going to benefit the team or the club.

My message to fellow fans is renew, renew, renew.

Thing for me is not the level we play at, it's when the games are played. Everytime one isn't at 3 pm on a saturday, I struggle and mostly have to miss

them. It's not the fact we're good or bad, it's that TV has taken it away from me. Not only that, TV totally calls the tune.

Why pay 510 quid to get to see about 10 games? In the past, maybe the access to away tickets was a major factor in me getting one, but now away games are also really expensive, and get moved.

I have to say also, that the thought of dragging my sorry bum out of bed, spending 50 quid on a train ticket and spending 2 or more hours each way sat on the train is less appealing if I'm going to see inept play.

They don't make it easy, do they?

I succumbed today and renewed. Must need my head examining. If I don't go I'm just glued to the radio or tablet trying to find out what's happening and hope triumphs over experience every time renewal comes around.

• Like 1

Not for me thanks, will pick my games,

not paying c£600 for a bout of depression.

for what i have been witnessing ,they would have to pay me.

ps ...give us a shout when it becomes acceptable.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Surely you'd wait to see what division were in? Paying PL money for a championship season ticket would be a bit shite. Suppose paying to watch such a shower of shite week in week out is a bit of a waste anyway.

As we'd be playing more games, they might put the price up. Then we'll be laughing, having paid the cheaper Premier League price!

Surely you'd wait to see what division were in? Paying PL money for a championship season ticket would be a bit shite. Suppose paying to watch such a shower of shite week in week out is a bit of a waste anyway.

As we'd be playing more games, they might put the price up. Then we'll be laughing, having paid the cheaper Premier League price!

I'm just going to pick the 5 games we win.....if we stay up. thats going to be cheaper.

Until you use the first ticket you can always get a refund.

Much as I think Lambert is a poor excuse as a manager and Lerner is leading the club to oblivion I renewed my two season tickets yesterday. As I said in my post above its probably my last season going with my son before he goes to Uni (assuming that is away from Birmingham) and our 12th season going together. As ever for the last few seasons I have renewed in hope rather than expectation.

The day after we lost 7-1 to Chelsea under MON I renewed my season ticket.

Now after our 4-1 reverse at Swansea I shall get myself down to Villa Park tomorrow to renew again.

I will follow the Villa till the day I die.

Whatever division we are in I will always be there but obviously I hope it will always be in the top flight.

I can never understand the mentality of fans threatening not to renew. By walking away from us how is that ultimately going to benefit the team or the club.

My message to fellow fans is renew, renew, renew.

Thing for me is not the level we play at, it's when the games are played. Everytime one isn't at 3 pm on a saturday, I struggle and mostly have to miss

them. It's not the fact we're good or bad, it's that TV has taken it away from me. Not only that, TV totally calls the tune.

Why pay 510 quid to get to see about 10 games? In the past, maybe the access to away tickets was a major factor in me getting one, but now away games are also really expensive, and get moved.

I have to say also, that the thought of dragging my sorry bum out of bed, spending 50 quid on a train ticket and spending 2 or more hours each way sat on the train is less appealing if I'm going to see inept play.

They don't make it easy, do they?

I would suspect if they were playing some believable football.....all the rest would test your resolve but you may find a way to factor it all in to your enjoyment.

For my part money is not an issue, but the sorry football is the only factor that is preventing me from renewing as I'm simply not enjoying it....the 4 mile trip to villa park, feels like a trek through the swamp lands of louisiana.

just fed up of the football...still love the club.

• Like 1

I will renew regardless of which division were in and whoever the owner or the manager is. Its been bad this season but it has had its highs and its those highs that I wouldn't get sitting at home listening to the radio or having fotmob alerts inform me of the goals.

How many times in your life do you jump up and down, sing, dance and shout with 35,000 people? Not many, if any. 

Up The Villa

Edited by tinker

Â