Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

You know, it's the "I'm a better fan than you" bollocks that puts me off using this site at times.

If people don't want to renew their tickets, or even become a first time ST holder, it doesn't make them any less a fan than those who choose to attend games, kin give it a rest will ya!

• Like 1

You know, it's the "I'm a better fan than you" bollocks that puts me off using this site at times.

If people don't want to renew their tickets, or even become a first time ST holder, it doesn't make them any less a fan than those who choose to attend games, kin give it a rest will ya!

Not doing it for any other reason than 'I don't like the manager' is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Not renewed and not planning on it. This has been my first season ticket and I thoroughly regret it. Seem to get better value paying for matchday tickets, and the home form and general football makes me annoyed at what else I could have spent the £500+ on during weekends.

Will inevitably end up going to most if not all home games next year but I can't justify committing to another 19 games with so much uncertainty around the club

• 2 weeks later...

I've renewed today - 52nd consecutive year of going to the Villa - Highs and Lows (lots of lows that we have succumbed even when things looked bleaker than they are now). Roll on new season. Can't wait!

Has anyone had their cards delivered yet?

August 1st onwards - was told today!

• Like 1

Seems late to me, thanks anyway mate

Yeah seemed late to me but they said would be with us for 1st week August latest - think they start posting out last week July.

Why is it late seeing as we don't kick off till mid august?!

I think they are using carrier pigeon  cus there aren't that many renewing and the later they arrive it will seem like they have thousands to send out. ;)

Not renewed and not planning on it. This has been my first season ticket and I thoroughly regret it. Seem to get better value paying for matchday tickets, and the home form and general football makes me annoyed at what else I could have spent the £500+ on during weekends.

Will inevitably end up going to most if not all home games next year but I can't justify committing to another 19 games with so much uncertainty around the club

Edit - i can't count.

Edited by Amo69

I've renewed today - 52nd consecutive year of going to the Villa - Highs and Lows (lots of lows that we have succumbed even when things looked bleaker than they are now). Roll on new season. Can't wait!

52 yrs if very impressive

52 yrs if very impressive

Can't help it mate - I'm a sad bastard!!!  must have been a masochist in a previous life - must love torture - sometimes feels like that watching the Villa. 

• Like 1

Â