Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

Does anyone know when the ST's are being sent out?

I can barely sleep for wondering if I'll still get voucher for a free pie.

No. You don't. You can go to bed now

Some have received there's today in Trinity block C so next few days should receive it depending on where you are sat

For the first time in my season ticket renewing history I immediately regretted my decison when I renewed right on the deadline.

As it stands now I'm actually very excited once again for the start of the season and glad I made the decision to renew.

I'm look ing forward to seeing okore as a regular player, the continued development of delph, the bomb squad back in action, new signings (apart from senderos) and grealish and Gardner getting chances in the first team.

I think it will be a struggle and I'm sure this excitement will be gone by Christmas but i genuinely can't wait for the season to start now.

• Like 2

For the first time in my season ticket renewing history I immediately regretted my decison when I renewed right on the deadline.

As it stands now I'm actually very excited once again for the start of the season and glad I made the decision to renew.

I'm look ing forward to seeing okore as a regular player, the continued development of delph, the bomb squad back in action, new signings (apart from senderos) and grealish and Gardner getting chances in the first team.

I think it will be a struggle and I'm sure this excitement will be gone by Christmas but i genuinely can't wait for the season to start now.

absence makes the heart grow fonder.

How many home wins are we all expecting this season?

It would be nice to get up to 8 or 9 this season...but our average over the last few seasons has been 6.

I would absolutely love 9 to be honest. 

TRO you will be bitten by the bug when it comes closer to the Stoke game. Like us all.  ;)

• Like 1

TRO you will be bitten by the bug when it comes closer to the Stoke game. Like us all.  ;)

I am already getting that feeling 2 wins despite them being against iffy opposition is still 2 clean sheets ( Roy keaneesque)

........you could be right- you tinker.

Anyone else still waiting for their season cards? No sign of mine yet

Received my 3 STs yesterday. For logistic reasons they are posted out in batches, possibly in alphabetic order by surname. You might need to wait another couple of days before they get to the Vs.

Â