Season Ticket Renewal 2014/5 - Yes/No

smetrov

I just don't know. Part of me wants to protest at the shocking home form etc for the last few seasons... but part of me likes the social side with my best mate. Match days in the main this season in particular have made me miserable, so not sure I should spend the money on something I am not enjoying.

Up the Villa always - just not convinced I really want to spend that kind of money. I expect a call from Nicola Key sometime in June. Not sure what I am going to say.

Same as you Smetrov - I will renew our tickets as it's a ritual for me and my lads to support the team regardless of how poor we are. I've had season tickets for so long I can't imagine what else I'd do on match day.

I'll take advantage of the interest free payments but it would be interesting to see if we all waited to renew whether RL may loosen the purse strings to encourage more ST sales.

Edited by Robbie09

Not renewed, but have bought a couple for next season for the first time in a while. Life/work circumstances changing and all that. We all support the team in our own way and mine is being there in person. Always preferred it even when living hours away. Now it's a complete pile of piss, so I've committed. (Yes, yes, I should be.)

Besides, it's still fun, isn't it? 

Just don't expect value for your money. That'd be mental.

Already renewed. I just like watching a game of football. I don't go just to watch Villa. Although obviously I want to see us play well and win. But I enjoy watching football at all levels and for me it's not just about supporting my team it's about watching a game 

No chance.

Personally I'd feel a hypocrite renewing with the amount of moaning I've done this season. For me, forking out again would be sending a message that I'm content with what's going on at the moment.

I'll pick and choose games next season thank you.

At over £100 per win so far not renewing in 2013/2014 has saved me a fortune. Until performances significantly improve I'll continue to pick and choose my games (and based on this season they will be few and far between).

Randy Lerner can't be arsed so my money will be spent on more pleasurable things.

NO, doing other things with my time,step son who is 16 now has had enough of the football turned up. he say says he could do a better job than lambert & some of the players! i see alot on FB are not renewing when villa place adds about ST renew.

2-3 years ago villa were in top20 rich clubs in the world! now look! not ONE player in first 11 was bought from a Premier League side! you wont fool 30k fans RL/PF/PL

You should definitely only bother supporting a team when they're doing well. 

your right pal..4 years of the same shambles flirting with R.. does wonders for you.

this club deserves better,fans turn up in their thousands & i think you can count on one hand ST holders who are happy...

i think this season fans wont be fooled with signings of late. 

No. Halfway through the season I got a new job and had to relocate from Brum to Yorkshire. After spending £50 in petrol every 2nd weekend to watch our pathetic display's I can't justify it. If I was still in Birmingham. despite all my moaning, I would most likely renew.

Â