Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

AFFC and ADWD aren't great, but the show is still managing to make the source material worse than it actually is just because of time constraints of TV coupled with the fact that you have to wait for a year between seasons.  The Blackfish nipped for a piss two years ago and hasn't been seen since, we still don't know what happened to Edmure Tully after he got dragged off to have his hole with Walder Frey's daughter, the third leech still hasn't killed Theon's dad and lord only knows what has happened to Brann. 

Still, I guess when you have the camera focus ominously on that bloody kid who joined the night's watch so he could kill Ygritte for thirty seconds in every Wall scene then sacrificed with screen time have to be made.  I wonder if they are foreshadowing something? :detect:

Random musing:

Why is Sam still fat?   It's unclear how much time has actually passed in the Game of Thrones universe, the timeline is almost certainly more condensed than the broadcast dates but it's definitely been a couple of years at bare minimum.  Surely a couple of years on meagre rations at The Wall would see him drop four or five stone even if he hasn't been killing it in the gym?  Does he have a secret arrangement with the chef where he still gets 4000 calories a day or something? 

• Like 3

Have read a few people say that they thought Snow was going to die in that episode, had to say I didnt for one second think he wouldntt get out of it. I think its more likely Olly will kill him Tbh...

Edited by PieFacE

35 mins of the usual shite then .......pure quality why can't they do more of this ......btw is that neds sword John snow has ?

The usual ***** is what makes epic scenes like that so epic. If every episode had a 25 minute battle scene, it would get stale pretty quickly. Still, fantastic sequence that was.

But seeing whatsername lapping up water from the dungeon floor was almost as enjoyable!

Curious to see what Ramsey and "20 good men" are going to get up to against Stannis' army. 

thought the first half was pretty decent aswell!

i hope they dont make the ramsay 20 good men scenes similar to theon Sister scenes. I remember thinking that was way too rushed/stupid/easy for them to get near theon.

I think this episode + next weeks episode will pretty much give away exactly where it's going, the pace tonight's episode picked up was mad, not even the jon snow stuff which revealed a ridiculous amount, everything else too

Thanks for your spoiler fail.

Apologies, was on phone.

But maybe not enter the GoT thread if you haven't caught up yet? The thread title does state spoilers....

I am up to date

Â