Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

P.S. Anyone else think Arya said Oyster card at first? :D

I also thought the fella asked for vanilla on his oysters, instead of vinegar.

yep, i thought Vanilla until i just read your comment.

Vinegar probably makes more sense.

So why did Jon's sword (or was it a random sword that he picked up) manage to fight the White Walkers when normal swords don't? 

Valyrian steel I would guess.

Which would make it interesting as there are various Valyrian Steel swords knocking around.

Edited by Stevo985

So why did Jon's sword (or was it a random sword that he picked up) manage to fight the White Walkers when normal swords don't? 

Valyrian steel I would guess.

Which would make it interesting as there are various Valyrian Steel swords knocking around.

EDIT What Nays says. 

Except for one small point of order - Jorah is the former Lord Commander's son - not brother. 

Edited by Eames

I had it in my head that Aryia's crappy little sword was Valyrian steel. Obviously not.

Thought it would explain why they made such a big deal out of her hiding it when she chucked everything else away

Brandon Stark had a neat party trick at the end!

eh? Brandon Stark?
Isn't the white walker guy we see at the end the baby that we seen at the end of season 3

Yep, the Night King. Same chap we saw changing one of Craster's sons into an Other and who at the end eyeballs Jon Snow and raises the dead.

In a Storm of Swords, as Bran is going throught the Wall he tells a tale about how the Night King was a man of the Nights Watch who happened to be named Brandon Stark: ergo Starks are the baddies of the piece.

I had it in my head that Aryia's crappy little sword was Valyrian steel. Obviously not.

Thought it would explain why they made such a big deal out of her hiding it when she chucked everything else away

Nah, her sword is just normal steel. She hangs onto it for sentimental reasons, being that it was given to her by Jon who she was closest to.

Brandon Stark had a neat party trick at the end!

eh? Brandon Stark?
Isn't the white walker guy we see at the end the baby that we seen at the end of season 3
Yep, the Night King. Same chap we saw changing one of Craster's sons into an Other and who at the end eyeballs Jon Snow and raises the dead.

In a Storm of Swords, as Bran is going throught the Wall he tells a tale about how the Night King was a man of the Nights Watch who happened to be named Brandon Stark: ergo Starks are the baddies of the piece.

Never mind. Stop confusing things you lot. Edited by troon_villan

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned that Sam's dad is head of a powerful house in the south (House Tarly) and his dad has a Valyrian Steel sword.

seen some rumours for the casting call that would suggest he will be in the next series

There have been lots of Bran Starks. One definitely and two most likely have appeared in the show.

The Night King was the 13th commander of the Watch at the time the Wall was built, so you're lookig at there being 7000 years of difference!

Randyll Tarly is described as a the finest soldier in Westeros, so expect a double hard bastard.

Edited by Ads

Â