Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Sons of the harpy are useless, remind me of the Putty Patrol from Power Rangers they were that bad

also is it me or should they have given their story a bit more focus during the season as for me they are just pissed off guys in masks.

could be worse, they could have been hyped up as the greatest fighting force ever and then turned out to be pretty useless...

not sure on the flip of stannis yet, the scene with his daughter a few episodes ago was probably the highlight of the 1st 5/6 episodes, this seemed a bit quick, dont know where this leaves him but he'll need better writing and development going forward

Sons of the harpy are useless, remind me of the Putty Patrol from Power Rangers they were that bad

also is it me or should they have given their story a bit more focus during the season as for me they are just pissed off guys in masks.

could be worse, they could have been hyped up as the greatest fighting force ever and then turned out to be pretty useless...

not sure on the flip of stannis yet, the scene with his daughter a few episodes ago was probably the highlight of the 1st 5/6 episodes, this seemed a bit quick, dont know where this leaves him but he'll need better writing and development going forward

The sons of the harpy aren't meant to be good. They're rich assholes.

I assume villa4europe is referring to the Unsullied? 

I can't remember if the point has been made on the show or not  but the Unsullied are the best soldiers in the world - in an open pitched battle I think the idea is they'd stomp everyone. What they are not though is urban policeman. 8ft spears don't help much during fights in alleyways which is how the Sons of Harpy operate. 

This is another detail the show has had to (rightly) gloss over from the books 

i come away from the episode not liking it (although thinking back now it was good). It might have been the incredibly cheesy CGI when dany went onto the dragon or how predictable it all was for an ep9 episode xD. Also fk her for just leaving the hot black chick/tyrion. Dragons are a bit easy to kill aint they

And i think it would have been better for "shock" value if they didnt let us know that stannis would be killing his daughter a few episodes ago(although i imagine they have to give a lil warning about that story line because people would cry/complain like they did with rape scene)

Edited by gharperr

Enjoyed the episode, but thought the dragon turning up was pretty predictable. Was just thinking all the way threw it, the dragon is gonna turn up and burn some shit. Talking of which, Stannis burning his daughter was just horrible, although again, you did see it coming. I was hoping he was going to have a fit of conscience though, and saver her. GoT never works out like that though.

:( 

yeah for me it was OK, episode 8 was best of the series but this was meh

for me the Arya story is absolute boring, even the scenes in Dorne were better this week than that

So when Dany closed her eyes was she somehow communicating with the dragon in a moment of desperation/distress or was it pure chance the dragon turned up? I assumed she communicated somehow....

How have you all seen it already!

This thing called the internet  :D

So when Dany closed her eyes was she somehow communicating with the dragon in a moment of desperation/distress or was it pure chance the dragon turned up? I assumed she communicated somehow....

This thing called the internet :D

That's cheating! 9pm Sky Atlantic is how it should be viewed.

• Like 1

It's normally on Sky Go, the day it's shown on Sky. There are other sites you can watch it via though, obviously.  

Â