Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Thanks for your spoiler fail.

Apologies, was on phone.

But maybe not enter the GoT thread if you haven't caught up yet? The thread title does state spoilers....

I am up to date

So then why comment on the typo? 

Well that episode took a giant shit in the face of the idiots who began to doubt the brilliance of the show. One of the ATG episodes of any tv show for sure.

Edited by donnie

35 mins of the usual shite then .......pure quality why can't they do more of this ......btw is that neds sword John snow has ?

No that was melted by Tywin and split into 2 swords. Jon's is from Mormont and made of valerian steel.

35 mins of the usual shite then .......pure quality why can't they do more of this ......btw is that neds sword John snow has ?

No that was melted by Tywin and split into 2 swords. Jon's is from Mormont and made of valerian steel.

I know I said I read up on it ...."the bastard sword"

For some reason I weren't as impressed with it as everyone else seems to be. Something happened, great, but meh... best episode of TV ever? Nah, not even the best GOT episode. Red Wedding was better. 

• Like 1

Sweet jesus those white walker fellas are terrifying. 

Loved the scene where Snow looks up at the mounted white walkers atop the cliff. Scary image. 

• Like 2

Best direction in an episode as well. Cinematic as ****. Brilliant.

If that's the level of the next two episodes they've atoned themselves after the slow start.

• Like 1

Even the episodes with action in them are flat and boring. I personally don't care about any of this white walker nonsense, zombies are never going to be the ultimate winners in the game of thrones. Zombie episodes are complete snoozefest. 

8 episodes into a season and it's been boring the whole way. The previous 4 series were good. What happened!!!

• Like 1

Brandon Stark had a neat party trick at the end!

Quality episode! The Wight Walkers look both cool as anything and immensely lairy at the same time.

Edited by Ads

Excellent episode.

Well that episode took a giant shit in the face of the idiots who began to doubt the brilliance of the show. 

Not really.

It was a great episode. But it's been nearly 2 seasons of the show since we've seen anything close to that good.

Â