Leicester City

Villan4Life

Don't know what happened to Knockaert. He looked very promising in the Championship, then never got a look in last season. Is he still at the club?

I checked, signed for Standard Liege on a free in the summer.

He was the higher rated out of him and Mahrez when they came up.

If they beat Stoke at the weekend, they'll have 38 points from their last 19 games.

I don't like it.

No Sir, I don't like it one bit.

I'm still waiting for this to happen to us. Leicester were so bad for the first half of the season last year. They did not look like a premiership team at all, then suddenly they exploded and now look to be a top 10 team. It gives me hope that players who seemed mediocre/poor turned into good sought after ones pretty quickly. 

Best you can come up with us is probably last three months of the first  Lambert season and then the opening 6-7 games of the next one when we beat Arsenal, Man. City and Norwich in the opening weeks.

Probably close to 30 points from that spell.

It won't last for Leicester, they'll start losing a few, indeed I too think Stoke will beat them and then Ranieri will start to mess with team selection and they'll start sliding down the league.

Joe Dodoo has scored again after 7mins against West Ham..

Aged 19 or 20.. 2 games for Leicester first team in league cup.  4 goals

John Bennett ‏@JohnBennettBBC  7 mins7 minutes ago

Check out this for a scoring ratio; 4 shots, 4 goals. Young Joe Dodoo making quite an impact at #LCFC  

Edited by Villan4Life

• 1 month later...

It shows what a team can do with organisation, confidence, and hard work. 3 things we haven't had in a very long time. They make a mockery of the excuses we've heard for years about a lack of money.

• Like 1

Â