Leicester City

Villan4Life

It is fun to see Leicester fans going mental over signing Inler. He is average at best. It is just because it is a well-known name, that they think they've got a good player. Look at his price (3m), would Napoli let him go for that if they thought he was important for them. He wasn't even a regular for them last season. People are talking about him like he is a top player, and i don't see why at all. He was terrible at the World Cup last year as well. 

But if you can't get the top players like Veretout and Aranguiz i guess you have to take someone else. 

Anyone remember that game when that fat fox fan ran on the pitch and walker pushed him to the ground. Hilarous

Nobby solanos debut iirc, think crouch got his first goals for us in the best part of a year too.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone remember that game when that fat fox fan ran on the pitch and walker pushed him to the ground. Hilarous

Yep 0-0 at half time then 5 goals in the space of 20 minutes loved it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5MrJX8Yys

We played some cracking football. Solano was getting way more influential at that point and despite that being Angel's best season for us, Crouch and Vassell looked really good together in the games they played whilst JPA was injured. 

Looks like some near local derbies next season as they almost back in Premiership, if results go their way possibly even by 5pm

Had some good games with them! the 4-4 at Villa Park when we was 4-1 up with 9 minutes left in mid 90's springs to mind!

The French scout for them or whoever spotted them has struck gold with Anthony Knockaert (around 1mil) and one very good footballer and Riyad Mahrez (cost £400k in January and been an absolute steal, he is possibly as good or if not better than Knockaert)

Those 2 will be their key to survival in premiership..

Looks like i was right about Mahrez back in 2014.. But maybe not as much about Knockaert :)

that Mahrez is a quality player. whoever spotted him should hopefully get commission from a big fee he will cost in January. Watching Spurs and he is the sort of player they are desperately crying out for

as for Vardy I dont care if he scored he is a load of shit, poor mans Paul Dickov

Â