Leicester City

Villan4Life

Yes December is a  tough month for them. If they can come through that relatively unscathed who knows. The danger is also that Vardy will go in January. If Leicester get 30 mill offer, at 28 neither the club nor the player will want to miss the opportunity to cash in.

55 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes December is a  tough month for them. If they can come through that relatively unscathed who knows. The danger is also that Vardy will go in January. If Leicester get 30 mill offer, at 28 neither the club nor the player will want to miss the opportunity to cash in.

I just don't think there's any chance of anyone offering an amount of money that they would sell him for. Nobody outside England would want him, only the Sky 6 could afford him now, and who would want him? I can sort of imagine United, at the very fringes of my imagination, but it's vanishingly unlikely. Mahrez, on the other hand, I could see teams being genuinely interested in him. 

Spurs are screaming for a striker maybe Liverpool he could fit their style of play, think Vardy and Leicester will snap any bid they get as he will never be this hot again and he will never get offered a bigger club again

Mahrez is definite destined for a top team 

Â