Leicester City

Villan4Life

Well buffon has said he would rather play any side other than leciester which very bizarre.

If you had the choice of Barcelona who just come back from a 4-0 deficit or leciester city I know who I would want

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I can't help but think Leicester are going to get an absolute spanking of someone in the next round.

Maybe but many thought that would happen against Seviilla. If they play with the same intensity they did last night, they will be competitive. The defences of both Barcelona and Real Madrid have been found wanting at times this season. when teams stand up to them and play like Deportivo at the weekend and Las palmas against Real they showed you can beat them.

No way are Huth and Morgan shutting out the Barca or Real Madrid front three.

Juventus game would be amusing as Leicester could just go back to pulling shirts at corners as that's what Chellini and Bonnuci will be doing.

Their best chance would be if Man. City go through given what they did earlier this season.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Well buffon has said he would rather play any side other than leciester which very bizarre.

If you had the choice of Barcelona who just come back from a 4-0 deficit or leciester city I know who I would want

i think leicester with the pace up top and their directness wont be a good tie for a few teams, they're not a team that try and play football and get beat comfortably because the other team are better at passing, they're a mismatch for most teams

id say monaco if they go through are pretty similar, its not a question of outplaying them its can you stop them scoring

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They followed that up with a 2-1 defeat to Deportivo. I don't imagine they will be getting to the final, they really are a spent force, despite that epic turn around (which still needed an extremely dodgy pen to happen). 

Absolute quality - fair play Leicester.  Potential QF line-up is:

Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Manchester City
Real Madrid

and

Leicester City.

Just look at the state of it.  Phenomenal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Manchester City
Real Madrid

and

Leicester City.

If 2 years ago you were to tell me we'd win the PL and be in the CL QF's...but would be relegated. I'd take it no question.

• Like 2

Pep has to really be hoping not to draw Leicester, but I really want to see it. He was so stubborn with his tactics which were absolutely abused by leicester. I'd love to see another Vardy hat trick but this time in the quarters. 

Winnable: City

Maybe Winnable: Atletico Madrid, Dortmund

Loss: Barca, Bayern, Juve, Real Madrid 

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Real Madrid

and

Manchester City

Leicester City.

fixed.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Pep has to really be hoping not to draw Leicester, but I really want to see it. He was so stubborn with his tactics which were absolutely abused by leicester. I'd love to see another Vardy hat trick but this time in the quarters. 

Winnable: City

Maybe Winnable: Atletico Madrid, Dortmund

Loss: Barca, Bayern, Juve, Real Madrid 

Leicester have the experience of playing at the Nou Camp in a pre-season friendly. I think they would be quite happy to meet them. A lot of talk about Kante but I've been hugely impressed with Ndidi in the last few games and he's only 20.

5 hours ago, bobzy said:

Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Manchester City
Real Madrid

and

Leicester City.

Some people were worried that Leicester would 'embarrass' England in the Champions League

Seems that falls to Arsenal and Spuds every time. 

Â