Leicester City

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

Why so? Yes I am aware from here (VT) there has been alledged avoidance of possible FFP because of being promoted etc.. same with Bournemouth, and there was the introduction of those opinion splitting clapper thingys, but why because they are Thai?

The way they pratted around the pitch after they won the league. I wouldn't mind a few pics but a lap of honor by the owners and hangers on?!? Not for me, way too JT. Then there's also the issue of where they got their money from given the known mess that Thai society is in.... but, it's mostly that I think they're a bunch of prats.

On 19/10/2017 at 19:49, PaulC said:

Yes and if it weren't for Bale he prob wouldn't have done much with Wales

Very much a one man team Wales. Bale got injured and their qualifaction campaign went tits up

1 hour ago, KHV said:

Very much a one man team Wales. Bale got injured and their qualifaction campaign went tits up

Their qualification campaign never really got going did it? They drew too many of their first games (with Bale playing in most of them) and then were always playing catch up from then on.

• Like 1

Actually a shrewd appointment. Mahrez will eventually be sold Next year, so they‘ll have to go all workmanlike.

Lesta‘s fans went apesh*t for Shakespeare to be appointed yet a manager who has a good record wherever he‘s been is been ripped apart.

unbelievable Jeff

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18/03/2018 at 16:58, Dr_Pangloss said:

Cost cutting!

I should imagine it is. What a shame, didn't our head groundsman get pinched by one of the big rich European clubs a few years ago. Can't remember his name, but VP always looked incredible in his days.

Â