Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Seems we have alot of Arsenal, Fulham and Switzerland fans on here, only reason I can think of so many having had the opportunity to watch Senderos so closely. Just saying. :unsure:[/quote

You may not have heard of Sky Sports or even Match of the Day ? Regrettably, most of us will have seen Senderos being piss poor on any number of occasions, even if you refuse to believe the blatantly obvious.....

• Like 2

Seems we have alot of Arsenal, Fulham and Switzerland fans on here, only reason I can think of so many having had the opportunity to watch Senderos so closely. Just saying. :unsure:

Yep, we all only watch Villa games and nothing else obviously.

Does anyone know if that Lionel Messi any good? I've heard a lot about him but Barcelona never play Villa these days so I've not been able to watch him in action.

• Like 3

So nursey is reporting that lambert asked his old Dortmund manager hitzfeld for advice about which Swiss players would be suitable for us and hitzfeld gave him senderos as the response

Senderos who is 29 and played in England for 10 years?

Either hitzfeld is a dick or nursey is, guess which one I'm banking on

"Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Cole at Liverpool". Playing for us shaggy? :) More seriously you could well be right but for me he will go to the club that offers him most so it will 110% not be us it could it be Cole to Newcastle though. :)  

• Like 1

Seems we have alot of Arsenal, Fulham and Switzerland fans on here, only reason I can think of so many having had the opportunity to watch Senderos so closely. Just saying. :unsure:

Does anyone know if that Lionel Messi any good? I've heard a lot about him but Barcelona never play Villa these days so I've not been able to watch him in action.

You know as much about Senderos as you do Lionel Messi? Blimey, a true football fan!

You know as much about Senderos as you do Lionel Messi? Blimey, a true football fan!

Helps that Senderous has spent pretty much his entire career in the Premier League ;)

Supposedly Sunderland have offered £1.5m for Jordan Mutch from Cardiff.  He would be a steal at that price and I'd be a bit gutted if we missed out due to our current situation .