Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

We'll have a squad I don't we should be playing Cleverly behind the strikers, that area should be reserved for players like Grealish, N'Zogbia and the rest. He can play in the central three and still pose an attacking threat, we don't need square pegs.

We'll have a squad I don't we should be playing Cleverly behind the strikers, that area should be reserved for players like Grealish, N'Zogbia and the rest. He can play in the central three and still pose an attacking threat, we don't need square pegs.

Because they have done a good job in the previous games.

Because they have done a good job in the previous games.

I'm just saying that players should be played in their correct position. I don't think there would any need to shoehorn Cleverly into one of the attacking three positions just to fit him in. It's okay to have a squad.

At Watford he scored 11 goals and got 5 assists in 31 appearances, that's the Cleverly we need to awaken if at all possible. I still doubt this will actually happen though, not sure that we'll be able to afford his wages.

Is he likely to score twenty goals or create any ? If not not **** interested

The weight of expectation on poor Benteke's shoulders to come back from a horror injury and be our only goal threat is **** ridiculous. He might take months to get up to speed, and he may NEVER get back to where he was.

Same goes for Kozak at a much lesser expectancy level of course

GET US A PROPER **** STRIKER IN FFS!

wow are you guy for real? I think it would be a superb signing for the state we are in.. what you expect Vidal?

He is miles better than Westwood. Westwood provides nothing and will be Cleverlys back up. Got a feeling it would be a loan deal anyway.

• Like 1