Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Bojan is to Barcelona what Luke Moore is to us.

Loaning Guidetti from Man City was as much a coup for Stoke as signing Bojan is.

At least Guidetti scored loads of goals in the Eredivisie, Bojan was a fringe player at Ajax scoring just 4 goals.

That said there could still be a player somewhere in there if Bojan can get his head together after failing to live up to the early hype

Reckons on Talksport that us and Sunderland are after Daniel Wass of Evian, can't find the link online but know it's on somewhere if anyone can post it

Anyone know if Daniel Wass is any good? According to that fountain of dodgy knowledge known as Talksport we're battling Sunderland for his signature

you just beat me too it mate but miliseconds lols

• Like 1

I know it's just a youtube reel of his best bits but one thing that impressed me is that he pops up all over the pitch and looks like a dangerous player on the break.  sign him up Lambo!

I know it's just a youtube reel of his best bits but one thing that impressed me is that he pops up all over the pitch and looks like a dangerous player on the break.  sign him up Lambo!

it is a video of his highlights, of course he pops up all over the pitch. :unsure:

Hutton could be made to look like Cafu on the youtubes

Yeah I'm aware that his highlight video is just gonna show his good play but it's not a given that a highlight video will show him popping up all over the place. Would a highlight video of Hutton show him popping up all over the pitch?   

Edited by Bunnski

He seems to be an attacking right-back/right-winger, which seems like an unlikely area for us to be strengthening. Almost certainly nothing in it, obviously. I did enjoy his wonderful hoofball at around 45 seconds, a pleasure to watch. 

Yeah I'm aware that his highlight video is just gonna show his good play but it's not a given that a highlight video will show him popping up all over the place. Would a highlight video of Hutton show him popping up all over the pitch?   

Yes :mellow:

Yes :mellow:

haha ok then  :rolleyes:

It would actually