Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Jordan Mutch is ex blues aswell.

Cardiff are rubbish for a reason, I wouldn't bother unless it was Caulker or Medel who are their two stand out players comfortably and both would probably want to continue in the top flight.

Im not bothered if he played 20 odd Championship games for them.

Medel is a crab, would offer us nothing Westwood doesn't.

• Like 1

----Medel-----------------

----------------Delph------------

------Creative Midfielder----

A proper defensive midfielder like Medel and the creative number ten we've been craving oh so long would allow Delph to operate at his most effective.  He could pick up the ball and buzz around the middle and employ his trademark dribbling without the pressure of having to deliver the killer ball which he's not really capable of.

Im convinced Gary Medel was a genetic experiment, he has the torso of a darts player and the legs of a bison, and he is only 4ft6" tall. But at £11million it would be too much for us i reckon

• Like 1

A proper defensive midfielder like Medel and the creative number ten we've been craving oh so long would allow Delph to operate at his most effective. He could pick up the ball and buzz around the middle and employ his trademark dribbling without the pressure of having to deliver the killer ball which he's not really capable of.

I don't know, delph and medel both don't pass the ball forward that well.

Didn't relly know where to put this, but it's got Kiyotake so I thought this place would be most adequate. Only watched him once in action, but seems a good guy

What the hell is wrong with number 25's head?!lol

• Like 2

A proper defensive midfielder like Medel and the creative number ten we've been craving oh so long would allow Delph to operate at his most effective. He could pick up the ball and buzz around the middle and employ his trademark dribbling without the pressure of having to deliver the killer ball which he's not really capable of.

I don't know, delph and medel both don't pass the ball forward that well.

His job is to either do his fancy thing or get it to 'creative midfielder' I appreciate that he doesn't exist but here's hoping!

Didn't relly know where to put this, but it's got Kiyotake so I thought this place would be most adequate. Only watched him once in action, but seems a good guy

Love that. Wish it happened more often.

What would his coach have said after the ref awarded the penalty? He probably wouldn't have done it at 0-0 surely?

If it happened to us and Gabby gets up and says no.. it wasnt a pen and they took it off us. Would we clap that or lose our shit in a relegation battle match?

Edited by KSV

Then you'd be pissed off obviously but it would be hard to give anyone stick for doing something like that, with the modern game the way it is thats just great too see.

...he still dived in the first place, though.

Then you'd be pissed off obviously but it would be hard to give anyone stick for doing something like that, with the modern game the way it is thats just great too see.

And if he did to get up straight away and say no penalty is still commendable, mistakes are fine if you have the stones to get up and admit it. A million times better than what robben and suarez do, makes my blood boil everytime i see it.

• Like 1

It's just the over-praise that's annoying.  He probably realised he looked a tit, knew the side was 2-0 up and thought he'd save face.  Commendable to an extent, but certainly not a "Fair Play hero!".

• Like 1

He didn't dive, looks like his toe just gets caught in the grass and he tripped himself up.

• Like 1

Right I think we have a very good foundation to the team now, and looking back now, this is probably what PL has been trying to achieve.  Now for next season if we can purchase 3-4 players of top quality, possibly keep Benteke (probably a long shot) then we should hopefully have a better season than this.

New CB (cover for injuries)

Bertrand

DM

AM

Winger who can play on either side (come on for Gabby or Weimann)

I really hope Grealish and Carruthers are sniffing around the first team next year, time one of our young boys took the premiership by storm!!