Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Tonev if they see a future for him then playing in England best for him 

If he does go on loan only leaves Bacuna and Kozak from last summers buys doesn't it ...

It's hard to find quality players on a small budget. Kozak, Bacuna and Okore all see to be good buys. Luna and Tonev, not so much, but what do you expect? 

I expect us not to sign crap players, but I can accept that we will end up with our fair share of shit ones given the budget restrictions.

However, it annoys me when we sign players who don't perform and instead of keeping them at the club or selling them, we loan them out and probably pay a portion of their wages as well.

Edited by jacketspuds

If he does go on loan only leaves Bacuna and Kozak from last summers buys doesn't it ...

It's hard to find quality players on a small budget. Kozak, Bacuna and Okore all see to be good buys. Luna and Tonev, not so much, but what do you expect? 

I expect us not to sign crap players, but I can accept we will end up with our fair share or shit ones given the budget restrictions.

However, it annoys me when we sign players who don't perform and instead of keeping them at the club or selling them, we loan them out and probably pay a portion of their wages as well.

How do you expect other clubs to buy them once they have proven to be shit with us?  I mean it's not even if they have proven to be shit at a top end CL club.  In those cases the lesser clubs like us will still take a chance.

If a player has proven to be shit with a lesser club like us then there arent many other clubs below us going to be willing to take them

I expect us not to sign crap players, but I can accept we will end up with our fair share or shit ones given the budget restrictions.

How do you expect other clubs to buy them once they have proven to be shit with us?  I mean it's not even if they have proven to be shit at a top end CL club.  In those cases the lesser clubs like us will still take a chance.

If a player has proven to be shit with a lesser club like us then there aren't many other clubs below us going to be willing to take them

Basically there is only one club stupid enough to buy them and give them contracts.  A lot of these players were bought so it appears we are / were busy in the transfer market with a future sale (of the club) in the back of the owners mind.  

One midfielder of real quality and influence would make a huge difference to this team. Someone with presence who can also pass and make decent decisions. They may cost a few million but if we're OK with injuries I think the squad should have enough elsewhere to get us over the line and hopefully, next summer, we'll have a new owner and some fresh impetus. 

One key signing Randy, c'mon, it could make all the difference. 

• Like 1

One midfielder of real quality and influence would make a huge difference to this team. Someone with presence who can also pass and make decent decisions. They may cost a few million but if we're OK with injuries I think the squad should have enough elsewhere to get us over the line and hopefully, next summer, we'll have a new owner and some fresh impetus.

One key signing Randy, c'mon, it could make all the difference.

Bring Milner back on loan.
  • Like 3

Our Summer budget will probably go on offering Gabby,Delph and Vlaar new deals. 

We only need to offer two of them new deals IMO...

Gabby has a lot to do this season to earn an extension

Agreed, a lot to do to earn an extension, even at a substantial pay cut at the minute.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

I honestly don't think we will sign anyone else for a fee. We are so desperate for some quality aswel

I honestly don't think we will sign anyone else, even whether they be free or on loan.

• Like 1

It's being reported as 10 millioin. I always thought he was overrated even when fit. They've already lost Colback, Gardner and Ki from last season's midfield.

Can't say he's overrated, can't even say I remember the last time I heard anyone say his name haha forgot he even existed!

10m saved imo!

• Like 2

It's being reported as 10 millioin. I always thought he was overrated even when fit. They've already lost Colback, Gardner and Ki from last season's midfield.

Can't say he's overrated, can't even say I remember the last time I heard anyone say his name haha forgot he even existed!

10m saved imo!

A few more of these savings and we can afford Ronaldo!

Rivals signing players its simple we need to spend just to conpete even then we will struggle it all lays with randy he know whats at stake. Aston villa is in decline and i dread to see what damage is done after seotember id imagine a few 3-4 nil drubbings.

• Like 1