SamTaylor123

Spend 7m on Moses 3m on Sinclair & loan Moses. Play bacuna at dm

Guzan

Hutton okore vlaar Richardson

Westwood bacuna delph

Zaha benteke Moses/Sinclair

Spend 7m on Moses and then loan him? :o
Haha I meant buy Sinclair & loan moses

Actually I wouldn't buy any of them I would loan all of them and see who has the heart to fight for aston villa

Edited by dakid007

Spend 7m on Moses 3m on Sinclair & loan Moses. Play bacuna at dm

Guzan

Hutton okore vlaar Richardson

Westwood bacuna delph

Zaha benteke Moses/Sinclair

Spend 7m on Moses and then loan him? :o

Haha I meant buy Sinclair & loan moses

Both those players are on £50k+plus bonuses, and will want hefty signing on fees, agents fees and all that. Not going to happen.

Supposedly Villa have made a bid for Cork City FC prospect Brian Lenihan who's a LB.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/cork-braced-for-lenihan-bidding-war-30484470.html

Hull have bid £100k according to another site and Palace have bid £130k for him.

I don't know if we can compete with those bids. We are typically looking for players who are "free".

Supposedly Villa have made a bid for Cork City FC prospect Brian Lenihan who's a LB.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/cork-braced-for-lenihan-bidding-war-30484470.html

He's a right back mate, he's meant be as highly rated as Seamus Coleman was when in Ireland

Oops my bad  :blush: I do watch him every other week!

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1

Link

“We rejected an initial bid from a Premier League club yesterday and immediately more offers arrived from another Premier League club, several Cchampionship teams and one club from Scotland,” a source close to the club said.

“We are expecting more bids today for the player and hopefully it can all be completed quickly.”

Hull have bid £100k according to another site and Palace have bid £130k for him.

We should put a cheeky bid in of about £50k

Throw in our much vaunted 'history' and he'll have no option but to sign.

Edited by AValon

No to Moses, No to Sinclair.

Offer Levy £4m for Holtby and a cheeky loan for Milner or Javi Garcia or Abou Diaby or Capoue or another fringe player?

If we are going for cheeky loan bids, I think we should whack a cheeky one for Diego Costa personally. I

Yeah, I will stop.

Please do. There's nothing wrong with mentioning a 'cheeky' bid, loan or transfer. If you don't ask, you don't get.

You don't get anyway. In a market where Borini is worth £14m and Rodwell is going for £10m, nobody is going to be giving players away for **** all.

Please do. There's nothing wrong with mentioning a 'cheeky' bid, loan or transfer. If you don't ask, you don't get.

You don't get anyway. In a market where Borini is worth £14m and Rodwell is going for £10m, nobody is going to be giving players away for **** all.

Certainly there is not much value in the market at moment.

10 mil isn't going to get you alot