Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

Holt's been an effective sub, who knows how to aggravate a defence and allow others into space, he's shown some clever play with some flicks. If he plays badly then he deserves to be a sub again. At least give him the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't looked all that bad so far.

• Like 1

Amazing how this thread can go from tons of predictions of a win to everyone predicting a resounding defeat. I'm not Holt's biggest fan but he really gets a lot unnecessary stick on here.

It's not Holt playing that's annoying, it's playing 5 at the back against a team with no natural strikers.  :angry:

Bertrand and Bacuna can both get forward, as wing backs I don't have a problem with them - I think the 3-4-3 sort of works - but Holt might just about have a use as a sub who can hold it up and calm games down, he's never a starter for me. Watch him score a hat trick.

It's not what I'd have done; let's see.

Bertrand and Bacuna can both get forward, as wing backs I don't have a problem with them - I think the 3-4-3 sort of works - but Holt might just about have a use as a sub who can hold it up and calm games down, he's never a starter for me. Watch him score a hat trick.

It's not what I'd have done; let's see.

Agreed. This isn't like we have CB's shoehorned in at wing back. These are genuine wing backs with good attacking threat. We'll just have to see.

We have allready lost lads, Lambert have managed to get my expectations from really excited to careless

We have? It says 0-0 on the BBC.