Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

2-2, Benteke and Weimann again.

Everton may have lost 4-0 in the week, but was a derby game, and we know from our own mid week game that anything can happen in derbies, Everton are still a very good side. We're away though and in good form ourselves, I think we'll give it a good go, but some poor defending from Baker/Clark/Lowton will allow Everton to score at a point when we've got the upper hand and will cause us to shut up shop.

Barry will score for them, and Aiden McGeady will have the best game of his career, before shortly fading away into a mediocre stint at Everton.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

I was feeling optimistic them I read all the points about the midfield. When Villa get a decent midfield this team is gonna be one hell of a side, even if benteke is sold. Still, it could be problematic today. Maybe a draw or a high scoring loss.

Much rather Bacuna in the kea role and Gabby back.

Agreed although not sure if he'll make it back yet, may be better off letting him rest until our next game.

Think we'll go with the exact same line-up as the Baggies game, we'll see in 15 minutes anyway!

I would be disappointed if we didn't win this. Everton have a huge number of injuries and in key positions, while we only have Gabby out who would be a starter for us. Benteke also has a great record away in that area. 

I'm backing us for a 3-1 win.