Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

A collegue from work is a big Chelsea fan (drives me insane with his jose love in) his company has a box at Stamford Bridge so he knows a little NOT ITK! But he says Bertrand will not be going back to Chelsea as it has already been said he is not really a Mourinho player and will never fit into his philosophy.

That's just common sense really. Bertrand would be mad at 24 to go back to Chelsea, who will want Champions League quality in every position. You can count on one hand the number of local players Mourinho has put some effort into coaching. It's just a case of whether we and he want it to happen, depending on how things go.

We probably wont have the funds/he'll impress so much a current top table side will buy him. Southampton after/if shaw leaves maybe ?

Or part of a swap with Shaw going to Chelsea, I hasn't thought of that, shit. I'm not sure he's offensive enough for Pochettino though.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as how we don't really have a wide left player. It's hard for him to link play going forward.

Same goes for both fullbacks really. Pretty isolated when they get the ball as the forwards like standing right next to each other. Great spacing there.

Edited by Kwan

Saying he is better than what we have had is not exactly setting the standard too high is it?

I hope he stays.... we need 3 better quality players in the summer, not 6 we are taking a punt on. We have had enough of those.

If he is available and wants to come he should be purchased.

Edited by Texas_Mike
  • Like 1

I would agree with you there J V.

4-5m is about right and a fee I would also be happy with paying.

Lets hope Lambert has a word with Jose after the Game at VP in 2 weeks about making this guys move a permanent one at the end of the season! (and Lukaku while we are there).

• Like 1

Â