Grant Holt

samjp26

If he solves our goal scoring problem the it will be us who eat all the pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat them anyway.  Balti pies are the best thing about VP these days.  My Sheff Utd mate said he might get a season ticket himself because of them.

• Like 3

Lol Zat Knight.

He who captains Bolton as they sit comfortably 18th in the Championship.

What? As opposed to Holt who couldn't get a game in mid-table Wigan? 

we have had players that couldn't get a game with us......and are arguably better than what we have got now.

I was rather hoping them (players) that have legs watch where he runs or wobbles to ....and copies him.

some of our forwards, need a ****ing Sat nav.

Ps.... and the ****ing midfield need a visa to come over the half way line.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Lol Zat Knight.

He who captains Bolton as they sit comfortably 18th in the Championship.

What? As opposed to Holt who couldn't get a game in mid-table Wigan? 

It was in reference to someone saying that they'd take Zat Knight over our defenders.

Zat Knight could barely beat out Nathan Baker and Baker is a car crash waiting to happen

Edited by Kwan

I agree, with thought im looking forward to seeing him now. He can hardly not work hard with the kids around him. I think he would even be a good captain dare I say, seems like the sort of guy who will take no shit and im sure he'll wanna impress Lambert. We have'nt really got a big guy who will shout, motivate and kick ass when needed.

His signing is very similar to what MON did with Chris Sutton. That was a success so you never know.

Eh? He scored 1 goal and spent the rest of season injured with an eye injury

The more I think about this, the more this signing makes sense. Really can't understand those slagging him off which really is unnesisary.

Because it is another stick to beat the club / manager with as people vent their frustrations that we are not doing as well in the league as they think we should be because we are aston villa

None of which is the managers fault.

No sir :D

...yeah, that's better than mine Gareth.

Grant-Holt.jpg

I'll just...I'll just be over here if you need me....right over here, in the corner...weeping and eating pies.

Yeah! Looks to have a bit of "chubb there"

Looks like he hasen't missed a meal in his life.

...yeah, that's better than mine Gareth.

Grant-Holt.jpg

I'll just...I'll just be over here if you need me....right over here, in the corner...weeping and eating pies.

That's a 'proper man' right there.

I assume by proper man he means he loves a pie for dinner followed by 8 cans of stella.

• Like 2

Yeah! Looks to have a bit of "chubb there"

Talking about Jay Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzMt4mpgcto

I think he's lost a bit of that weight already...Grant Holt I mean, not Jay Z

Jay Z would be just as useful fnar fnar fnar << Someone may say

followed by 8 cans of stella.

You always use eight as negative number of drinks :) I've gotten the hint now, don't worry.

I also wish I hadn't posted that picture :D But it's Gareth's fault so I don't feel too bad.

• Like 1

Â