Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

This seems like a signing West Ham would make.

The same West Ham than don't even try to pass the ball, when Hoolahan is a passing playmaker who is shorter than Bannan?

You couldn't be more wrong.

Are you implying WE try to pass the ball?

Maybee they also realised they need players with a bit of composure

But we have tried to pass the ball in the past. We aren't a long ball team per se, a la West Ham who don't even try.

Also Lambert had clearly identified a #10 as early as last summer.

Good god no, we need better than hoolahan. He's ropey to say the least.

Ropey? Do us a favour :-)

Sorry, there is nothing about Hoolahan I rate. Another mediocre midfielder, if this is our idea of proven premier league quality then we really are pissing in the wind.

Good god no, we need better than hoolahan. He's ropey to say the least.

Ropey? Do us a favour :-)

Sorry, there is nothing about Hoolahan I rate. Another mediocre midfielder, if this is our idea of proven premier league quality then we really are pissing in the wind.

Have you seen him play? He's really quite good and better than what we have. And he IS proven Premier League quality. Okay he's not a massive name, but we're not a massive club. You need to get used to this standard of signing I think.

Good player that would improve our starting XI.

Hope he signs.

I've not seen enough of this guy to make comment on his abilty, however im encouraged by some of the comments on here and from the norwich fans. Alas, I to hope he signs.

Norwich fans seem to label him as inconsistent. Some times he's on fire, other games he goes missing. Guess that's the same for a lot of attacking midfielders. I'm hoping he's the type of player who can improve our home form. 

Wouldn't at all be surprised if this turns out to be another undisclosed fee as we might have to pay a little more than we want to get him?

However if you consider what we have paid for KEA or Tonev then to get a much better player for little more than we paid for them would be a smashing deal for the club.

We aren't a long ball team per se, a la West Ham who don't even try.

That's exactly what we've been for a large majority of this season.

You've (perhaps unsurprisingly) missed my point.

When has a Big Sam team ever tried to play football? As opposed to Lambert sides which have done so in the past.

Â