• El Ahmadi (for Bacuna 70)
    • Albrighton (for Weimann 79)
  2. 2. Manager's tactics

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Voted Gabby MOTM based on the first half (/first fifteen minutes).

From 15 minutes onwards we were terrible.

Not sure where a win is coming from but will be glad to have Vlaar back in the team.

I actually have no idea what Tonev does.

And what is our problem with **** throw ins?!

I sit on the first row of the holte, a fan shouted, straight at lowton, who heard, ur a hopeless cxxt just fxxk off ya useless clearing in the woods......

Were all part of this team, some fans are mentally challenged, a Swansea fan could have said nothing more to affect Lowton. My heart sank tbh.

37000 fans turning up and the majority were singing their hearts out for our team, the villa........

Better than the Palace game but still poor on the quality front.

I saw a lot of police after the game. From what I heard there were loads of broken down pallets and planks of wood against the wall in that away fan car park opposite the North Stand and one or more Swans fans attacked a Villa fan with some they managed to grab. Looked pretty bad.

As for the game, better than Palace but the Swansea midfield was just too good for Delph and Westwood to cope with. Bacuna I thought had a good first half. Tonev was very poor.

Another afternoon where I wished I had never bothered. Per usual entertaining for the first 15 minutes then dreadful for the rest of it. Didn't deserve a point, our fullbacks would struggle in the Championship and voted Gabby MOTM only as he scored.

Did not go to the game as am down in Bournemouth for new year and also did not inflict my season tickets on some poor soul. Judging by the comments and the match report I did not miss anything and I suspect if I went to Bournemouth vs Ipswich tomorrow I would see better football. It's a pretty poor state of affairs when I am not in the slightest bit bothered about missing a game.

Lambert is completely out of his depth and I am frankly amazed we got a point. I agree our players are not great but they are led by someone who is utterly incompetent who is slowly dragging us towards relegation.

How the hell are we still 13th, we have have won 5 games all season? Sunderland is a big game now. A few weeks back it looked very winnable. Now I would be happy with a point.

Fortunately, every team below 9th/10th is unbelievably inconsistent

Replace the word 'inconsistent' to 'shit' and I argee with you.

Westwood takes that extra touch every single time first half Swans CB pairing was split when we won the ball he took an extra touch and the opportunity was gone, Tonev has no desire to reach the ball despite having blistering pace, Marc Albrighton hassled and wanted the ball closed down the opposing players when he came on, Weiman was awful, Gabby wanted the ball and hassled for it but we didn't have the ball to give it to him, I saw only three  players pressing the ball gabby marc and delph the others couldn't care less hurried in possesion and didn't know what to do with the ball we were (the fans) were rocking for the 1st 10mins but honestly I can't blame anybody for switching off they gave us nothing to shout for they put no effort in so why should we! they can do it the pressed like hell for 2mins we all cheered then they stood off and played crap again.

I can imagine that would have been a loss had they had Dyer fit and Michu in form.

Granted, if we had Benteke on form it would be better...but Swansea were still alright without 2 of their best...without 1 player we looked atrocious...Vlaar is better than what we have but don't be fooled that he would make as much difference as is being made out.

We beat Sunderland, things look ok, but we then have 2 games/6 points that we probably won't get...so everything looks crap again.

The run of games on December was out 'easy' period (bar Man Yoo)...to have taken 1 point is nothing short of a disgrace.

For me, this isn't working, it hasn't worked at all to be honest, not for more than a handful of games in 18 months, it's Lambert Out for me.

• Like 1

Â