• El Ahmadi (for Bacuna 70)
    • Albrighton (for Weimann 79)
  2. 2. Manager's tactics

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

I support the long term vision Lambert has for Aston Villa but not the execution. There is not a hint of intelligent football in the squad and we are clearly bereft of quality.

Something needs to change for this club to be competitive. I fear Lerner doesn't have the inclination to sack the manager, invest in the squad or sell the club. He needs to do one of those things in order for this club to succeed.

• Like 3

Villa aside for a second... how good was hernandez ? So lively and always looking to recieve the ball. Even when he lost the ball he managed to gain a foul. And a great assist for their goal. Im pretty amazed.

Pretty sure he was 6m ? Good job we got a better player in kozak for 7m then.

Kozak cost 6m according to transfermarket.

Even better ! :rolleyes:

Absolutely terrible.

We don't even play counter attacking football, we play all hands to the pump defending and hope we can nick something. Shouldn't getting an early goal and Swansea pushing on have played right into our hands if we really were the masters of counter attacking football, rather than failing to create another decent opening in the entire remainder of the game?

• Like 1

Just got back FFs we am useless hoof ball is shit it hurts my eyes I looked at Swansea and there team didn't cost a fortune and just look at there 1st touch control n pass n movement basic feckin stuff I would swap there 1st team for our in a flash albeit there crossing was shit tho put an on song benteke in there team it would av been a rugby score I truly truly hate lambert just feck off I'm done with em til he **** off I'd even swap back to MacLeish I truly would

Another pathetic display. Set up second half to avoid defeat. Swansea didn't impress me much considering how terrible we are. Lack of urgency in the team is embarrassing, we were at home against a team one point higher than us in the table.

Lambert has us reverting back to hoof ball because he has run out of ideas,

what happened to guzan being  told last season not to kick out the ball but to throw it out to a player 

to help with passing football?..its all gone out the window and his system hasnt worked.

The scary thing is that we wont have bentekes goals to save us this season.:-(

"Can't fault there effort". .. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh the wife can't fault my effort in bed but I still don't make her cum our brand of football is not welcome in the prem feckin laughing stock " oh but we're 13th" some say only look down cuz there ain't no coming back as it stands we're down already

• Like 4

Villa aside for a second... how good was hernandez ? So lively and always looking to recieve the ball. Even when he lost the ball he managed to gain a foul. And a great assist for their goal. Im pretty amazed.

Pretty sure he was 6m ? Good job we got a better player in kozak for 7m then.

Kozak cost 6m according to transfermarket.

Even better ! :rolleyes:

Unfair to compare the transfer values of vastly different players. Kozak was brought in as competition for Benteke and has at least been scoring goals.

• Like 2

Right, just got home so ill give an honest appraisal

We started off ok, pushing Swansea high up the pitch forcing them into errors, we scored because of that pressing and chico slipping leaving gaby through on goal, it all went down hill from there, after 15 minutes we decided to only press Swansea when the ball was in there half, we let them pass it in our half for some bizarre reason and inevitably they passed passed passed until we decided to do away with marking them and then its 1-1, goal was coming for 20 minutes before they scored

From then on the atmosphere changed somewhat, half the holte end were trying to lift the players, the other half berating them, its poisonous again, rightly or wrongly you can't deny there is an element of fans that revel in us being shit.

We created next to nothing after scoring, it was largely hit and hope the ball lands near a villa player, so onto ratings

id give the team a 6 out of 10 but pick out bacuna and lowton, totally useless on the right, bacuma spent most of the game bailing lowton out of trouble, Luna is never a left back, why was he hugging the penalty box line when his player was by the corner flag and weimann, oh dear.

• Like 1

Â