• Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

• 1 point out of 12 from our Christmas period
  • We have a defensive partnership of Baker and Herd against Sunderland
  • Awful football
  • After Sunderland we have Arsenal and Liverpool

All in all, I think we're going in one direction. Something needs to change, VERY quickly.

After 4 defeats on the trot, a comfortable point against a Swansea side who can pass but create very little. Dispiriting performance from certain players yet again (Weimann, Westwood, Luna and Lowton). 

Team looks awfully low on confidence and the boos will no doubt do wonders.

Can't fault the effort - but the quality of play is again absolutely dire - lost count how many times we end up turning attack into defence or the ball ends up with Brad 'hoof it straight to the opposition' Guzan. Or ridiculous long balls into the channels where no-one is running into.

Lambert will probably say we were excellent and deserved to win.

Also considering Swansea's size and budget - how many foreign players have they got that no-one has ever heard of yet seem compentent and comfortable on the ball? Yet we can't rustle up two players like that?

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 3

4 off the relegation zone ;)

A win next week with Vlaar and Benteke back and we could make top 10 and things wont look half as bad. I just hope Lerner backs Lambert with some money to invest in 2-3 players of higher quality. Lets face it.. he wont be sacked and he wont resign

• Like 4

Looked better in the second half, but the woofing was aloofing too many mucho. still needs more movement if we're going to have a chance at competing against ALL the other teams in the league. the possession stats are waaaaay too poor for an Premier League team. At least we didn't lose again and I'm at least somewhat happy with 1 points going away from this fixture.

Also considering Swansea's size and budget - how many foreign players have they got that no-one has ever heard of yet seem compentent and comfortable on the ball? Yet we can't rustle up two players like that?

We can't compete with the Swanseas and Hull Citys of this world.

• Like 1

How anyone can take positives I don't know. Absolute shit. Dominated by a team well out of form. To play fulham,stoke,palace and swansea and only take 1 point is worrying. I fear for us up sunderland and then its arsenal and liverpool

Â