• El Ahmadi (for Bacuna 70)
    • Albrighton (for Weimann 79)
  2. 2. Manager's tactics

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Take the point. Results went our way. Stop the rut.

Benteke and Vlaar hopefully back next game.

But Clark out!  MOTM for us Clark i think although a stupid late challenge means he misses the Sunderland game.

How anyone can take positives I don't know. Absolute shit. Dominated by a team well out of form. To play fulham,stoke,palace and swansea and only take 1 point is worrying. I fear for us up sunderland and then its arsenal and liverpool

Yet, both sides had equal amounts of shots on target and an equal scoreline.

40 pts from 38 games is the target for survival

20 pts from 19 we have acquired

On course, but we wont get as lucky in the second half of season regarding how we won some of our games so far (Norwich, City, Soton all very fortunate)

So we just have to HOPE something dramatically changes in regards to player performance, injuries clearing up etc. But i cant understand how we set up or the tactics deployed. We are an awful side and we need a new man at the helm. I think Steve Clarke could do a job and thats the truth

Do these players only meet up on a saturday ?? Stevie Wonder could pass the ball to David Blunket better than this shower. Think someone should call the police as i'm convinced the entire playing squad are involved in the match fixing scandal. Can 10 out of 11 players be so bad week after week. No light at the end of the tunnel and you cannot blame the ref every week. What a bleak future for this club. God help us when the top teams come round again.

Positives

Now 4 points off the bottom 3 instead of 3 points

Stopped the losing streak

Negatives

We play shit football

We have shit players

Pundits and fans alike continue to take the piss out of us

We have a Baker and Herd CB pairing next week

1 point out of 12 over Xmas

Arsenal and Liverpool in January

Could go on

The only positives are the first 10 minutes of the game and the point other than that we were totally outplayed although Swansea have no cutting edge to their attack. If they did the score would have been embarrasing.

Swansea had 17 shots and 73% possession, as the AWAY team. If they had someone that can finish we would have lost this comfortably.

The only positive I take from this game is that we got a point and are still in 13th.

Lambert should take no credit for the point though, as it was down to Swansea's poor finishing that we didn't lose.

I can't see how things will improve under Lambert.

• Like 2

Also considering Swansea's size and budget - how many foreign players have they got that no-one has ever heard of yet seem compentent and comfortable on the ball? Yet we can't rustle up two players like that?

We can't compete with the Swanseas and Hull Citys of this world.

Sad truth.

We are posting some horrific stats at the moment. Make no mistake this is a shit team. They had 17 shots on target and 73% possession. We were lucky to get a draw...or maybe we earned it by running about a lot.  

Our footballing ineptitude in beyond compare. 

Just leaving, a points a point but that was largely awful again. No movement, no footballing brains on the pitch, we won't go down but we desperately need some inspiration in January

A special round of the applause foe the bloke behind me who spent the entire game calling weimann a rubbish word removed, constantly, I mean every 30 seconds. Prick

How anyone can take positives I don't know. Absolute shit. Dominated by a team well out of form. To play fulham,stoke,palace and swansea and only take 1 point is worrying. I fear for us up sunderland and then its arsenal and liverpool

Yet, both sides had equal amounts of shots on target and an equal scoreline.

you can't defend performance after performance like that. Ok we got a point but if swansea had any cutting edge we would of got thumped. We needed a win today or if not a win then a performance which gives us hope

We are posting some horrific stats at the moment. Make no mistake this is a shit team. They had 17 shots on target and 73% possession. We were lucky to get a draw...or maybe we earned it by running about a lot.  

3 shots on target, like us.

• Like 1

3 shots on target, like us.

I applaud your positivity but are you honestly not concerned by the 27% possession for us, and Swansea's 17 attempts?

We were the home team today as well.

Â