Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Is this what the villa has come to scrapeing the copper pot might aswell just not bother. Lerner take a bow you have sent this great club to this crock if shit. You should be ashamed if yourself you will always be remembered as the man that killed avfc

Did you see where we were before Lerner came? At the most sceptical end of the reality scale you'd just say not much has changed.

I have been told we have bid for Toornstra. I am in the pub though :-)

At midday, good on you son!
Hell yeah. I find it's best to be productive on your days off!

The alleged interest from Aston Villa in Jens Toornstra is not concrete yet

That is apparently from Ard Schouten, who is the Mat Kendrick type journo for Utrecht. I'd assume he means there hasn't been a bid, but he indicates there is interest.

Edited by samjp26

The alleged interest from Aston Villa in Jens Toornstra is not concrete

That is apparently from Ard Schouten, who is the Mat Kendrick type journo for Utrecht.

It doesnt really matter, Id settle for Metro links ATM!

The alleged interest from Aston Villa in Jens Toornstra is not concrete yet

That is apparently from Ard Schouten, who is the Mat Kendrick type journo for Utrecht. I'd assume he means there hasn't been a bid, but he indicates there is interest.

Oh well......... :rolleyes:

I have been told we have bid for Toornstra. I am in the pub though :-)

At midday, good on you son!
Hell yeah. I find it's best to be productive on your days off!

By tonight you won't even be able to spell or pronounce Toornstra :cheers:

Is this what the villa has come to scrapeing the copper pot might aswell just not bother. Lerner take a bow you have sent this great club to this crock if shit. You should be ashamed if yourself you will always be remembered as the man that killed avfc

Did you see where we were before Lerner came? At the most sceptical end of the reality scale you'd just say not much has changed.

Doug ellis loves this club lerner dosnt even turn up. Lerner just wants to say to his mates i own a soccer team he dont care about us just aslong aa he impresses people

Â