Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Its getting a bit lol'able when ppl say we can't have more loans.

Premier League teams can not loan more than 2 players from other premier league teams at 1 given time.

Then its 4 long term loan players from the same FA ie Champ, L1 etc etc.

We can't have more loans, what you've said is wrong.

The rules are, you are allowed 2 long-term domestic loans per window, 4 in total, but only 2 at any one time, with long term being defined as starting during one window and ending in another, and only 1 loanee from the same club. Then you are allowed essentially limitless foreign loan deals, and I think 4 short term loans too, although I'm not sure about it.

We currently have 2 domestic long term loans in Bertrand and Holt, if we wanted more loan deals, we'd have to look abroad.

Ipso facto, we won't get Ince unless it's permanent.

Better we do nothing than sign Hoolahan

A player who was instrumental in Norwich's creative play under Lambert and a player who could do a job for us this season. Laughable.

Oh, on the point about transfers, Lambert is almost always one to downplay activity, it's not really an indication of anything.

• Like 2

A player who was instrumental in Norwich's creative play under Lambert and a player who could do a job for us this season. Laughable.

Oh, on the point about transfers, Lambert is almost always one to downplay activity, it's not really an indication of anything.

Agreed Steve. There were similar comments made about Keane and his contribution during his brief stay was invaluable. I'm sure Hoolahan will have a similar impact.

Lambert isn't likely to give anything away in a press conference about potential signings. Bertrand came out of the blue so maybe there's another signing on the horizon?

Edited by Robbie09

after seeing how hard it was to get rid of the bomb squad...I would be very sceptical.

they must be better than what we have or as Harry Enfield would say.......... NO!!!!

Wind your neck in a minute

I'm not doubting his ability just the fact Norwich will not sell him to us and he will cost stupid money

We have had 30 days to identify alternate targets if nobody else is available we should save our money and "go again" in the summer

• Like 1

Â