Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Lambert coming, Tonev and Okore signing.. That's the three occasions I can think of, off the top of my head.

Even if he'd only gotten ONE thing right, surely means that we should consider that he sometimes gets given information, as vague as the information may be. BJ10, maybe you were off the forum on the days he posted ITK stuff.

That, or your immediately dismissed it and therefore didn't remember it.... That one seems more likely to me.

EDIT: I had to log into the web version of VT to sort out my post! Damn this app.

Edited by Rob182

There's only 1 100% proven ITK and sadly he no longer posts. Everything else is just for attention IMO. Seems a bit pointless.

Yes because people are desperate for attention on an internet forum. Please. Richard has got a lot of stuff right in the past, I trust him.
I keep reading this.

A lot of stuff right? Name 5 of them.

Well he has told me stuff via PM that has come true. He also confirmed ITK that I had regarding a rumoured incoming player. I know my ITK was 100% accurate because it came from the player itself.

Wouldn't say that's an airtight case?

Well its a good job nobody has been convicted of a crime based on it then. Edited by ArteSuave

There's only 1 100% proven ITK and sadly he no longer posts. Everything else is just for attention IMO. Seems a bit pointless.

Yes because people are desperate for attention on an internet forum. Please. Richard has got a lot of stuff right in the past, I trust him.
I keep reading this.

A lot of stuff right? Name 5 of them.

Well he has told me stuff via PM that has come true. He also confirmed ITK that I had regarding a rumoured incoming player. I know my ITK was 100% accurate because it came from the player itself.

Wouldn't say that's an airtight case?

Well its a good job nobody has been convicted of a crime based on it then.

Yeah especially in some states in America!!! Or Saudi Arabia??

I genuinely don't remember any instant of clear ITK stuff from Richard. I remember some vague posts before signing a player but nothing really concrete.

The only time I saw something concrete was the 'and then some'

Fair enough if he's proved it to others. I still don't get the vague posts on here. Surely you can give enough info to add to the discussion without saying the name. HH was able to do that.

Or, perhaps, he sees people posting all this crap about "just say it already!" and people like Pilchard just waiting for a fall and thinks....

..."y'know what? **** that".

And now he is not allowed to post anymore on here.

What? :/

I genuinely don't remember any instant of clear ITK stuff from Richard. I remember some vague posts before signing a player but nothing really concrete.

Fair enough if he's proved it to others. I still don't get the vague posts on here. Surely you can give enough info to add to the discussion without saying the name. HH was able to do that.

He's been sacked apparently!

Really?

I doubt that. Did anyone on here know who he was anyway?

Really?

Well it was on here that I read it - perhaps I've picked things up wrong...

HH used to give us news on injuries, contract situations, and team news; it was generally stuff that came out a few hours later into the main stream media. I don't remember him giving away that much information on transfers. Well, maybe he'd say we'd be looking at a player in that position but that was it.

How did he get on with those names that he PM'd you, John? Spot on or didn't happen?

Â