Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

In that case Mike here's one for you

00228912.jpg

Had no idea who that was until I Googled the picture. 

There are some pictures I found that are not suitable at lunch time,  but I thought you'd appreciate an old school entertainer reference

what has my mum got to do with it?

• Like 1

Posting things like keep the faith and alluding to a "meltdown signing" when you are known as a "ITK" (hate that phrase) is either setting everyone up for a huge disappointment and will make this forum unbearable in February or that someone is extremely confident in his information.

11 days and counting.

Tbh I dont think it is either of those.  It is someone who is privy to info being optimistic about the rest of the window based on some info he has got.  It may not be 100% we are signing this player, it might be we are hopeful of getting a really good player in.  I.e. don't get your hopes up.

• Like 1

Tbh I dont think it is either of those.  It is someone who is privy to info being optimistic about the rest of the window based on some info he has got.  It may not be 100% we are signing this player, it might be we are hopeful of getting a really good player in.  I.e. don't get your hopes up.

might be? or are hopeful?

It that's the case then I would say if you are saying "keep the faith" and you are basing it on a feeling and some bits of info then you are just raising expectation which will most likely end in disappointment for Villa fans.

why you guys getting worked up over nothing? he just has strong faith in the fact that he was told were going to make moves for a big signing.. he still believes that and he just reiterated that. No new information or am i missing something?

Anyway..  if we can get rid of Hutton... we pretty much have most the bomb squad gone which is a successful window in itself. Given is the only tough one. I doubt Boro are paying alot of his wages and hes only there for a month or two?

It that's the case then I would say if you are saying "keep the faith" and you are basing it on a feeling and some bits of info then you are just raising expectation which will most likely end in disappointment for Villa fans.

Then just ignore it. I love the is he / isn't he ITK speculation during the transfer windows.

If you're left gutted because what someone predicted would happen on an internet forum didn't happen then more fool you!

• Like 1

Yeah - I'd have to agree with El ReachAroundo, it's completely up to the individual how they interpret 'ITK' information. Let's be fair, without idle speculation, this thread would be fairly pointless most of the time.

• Like 3

There's only 1 100% proven ITK and sadly he no longer posts. Everything else is just for attention IMO. Seems a bit pointless.

Yes because people are desperate for attention on an internet forum. Please. Richard has got a lot of stuff right in the past, I trust him.

dont think we will get another striker in maybe a target if and when benteke goes

I think he "can" play as a AM or a CF... Not sure though, thought he played behind Benteke at Genk?

Why not just say that then?  :unsure:

Well I would say Richard has been on the ball with plenty of ITK before. Maybe not to the degree of HH but still.

Well thats just a collection of rumours so not really BM linking us.

Has he? Like what? If I've missed it and he is a bit ITK then fair enough. I don't remember any clear info he gave us.

Â