Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I've only heard from a few peoples FB shares and in the pub old Fred mentioned something about Hutton going to West Ham, with us getting Nolan. That , to me doesn't sound likely. But, even if the Hutton to Hammers bit is right, I like this nonsense rumour

I like the nonsense rumour too but Kevin Nolan is so over the hill it's unreal. Would be nice to offload Hutton to some mug punter though. ;)

• Like 1

I've only heard from a few peoples FB shares and in the pub old Fred mentioned something about Hutton going to West Ham, with us getting Nolan. That , to me doesn't sound likely. But, even if the Hutton to Hammers bit is right, I like this nonsense rumour

First part looks like it might be true.  Lets hope old Fred was wrong about the second part.

Nolan will be on silly wages, so can't see anything in that at all.

Hutton to West Ham looks plausible though. Wages probably won't be much of an issue there as they would be at Norwich.

People still thinking we're going to sign a meltdown signing? 

Don't see it myself, it's pretty evident we ain't got a pot to piss in, decent players wont want to come to Villa with the wages we pay unfortunately. 

Don't see it myself, it's pretty evident we ain't got a pot to piss in, decent players wont want to come to Villa with the wages we pay unfortunately. 

try here

Wasn't there words before the transfer window in regards to signing a proper replacement for Petrov to give a bit of "spine" in the centre of midfield? Seems rather quiet so far on this particular search, unless Hoolahan was supposed to be the one, but I thought he plays further up as a attacking midfield role?

Edited by kwoktolai

try here

Are we signing Torres then?

In that case Mike here's one for you

00228912.jpg

Had no idea who that was until I Googled the picture. 

There are some pictures I found that are not suitable at lunch time,  but I thought you'd appreciate an old school entertainer reference

Â