Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

He's probably been suggested already but i'd love to get essien on loan if we managed to only pay 20-30% of the wages, would be exactly what we need in midfield, bags of experience.

Essien would be my choice but u get the feeling these guys are happy to jus be a 10th choice player at a big club

He's probably been suggested already but i'd love to get essien on loan if we managed to only pay 20-30% of the wages, would be exactly what we need in midfield, bags of experience.

Essien would be my choice but u get the feeling these guys are happy to jus be a 10th choice player at a big club

Maybe, and maybe he is well out of our league but with all the players in the league not getting game time before the world cup it might be easier than usual to get some good loans.

Maybe, and maybe he is well out of our league but with all the players in the league not getting game time before the world cup it might be easier than usual to get some good loans.

Knowing our current luck we would get some amazing loans and they will all get injured in training by herd & delph

Whilst I'm here, I think Kiyotake this summer is looking more of a sure thing, if we still have an interest. Nuremberg are having an awful season, having not won a league game, and are in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga. So whether they manage to stay up or go down, I don't think they can resist an interest for him a second year running. But they wont sell him this window. Too important to them staying in the league.

How can Nuremberg be half way through the season and still not won a single game.

"NurembergTalk" must be going apocalyptic.

Not a great endorsement of Kiyotake that. Seems to have bagged a couple of goals having said that.

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

Would bolster the midfield no end!

I like the first two, great suggestions.

Marveaux though? Never seen anything good in him?

He's actually really good. Could do a decent job on loan for a bit anyway.

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

What do you think he could add?

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

An ability to be able to play midfield....attack minded which we crave dearly in that area of the pitch Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Leon Britton

Anthony Knockaert

Sylvain Marveaux

An ability to be able to play midfield....

Like KEA then?

Â