Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

If we don't get anyone it's a bigger gamble than last season IMO teams down bottom stronger and have spent alot so far this window plus no one is cut off.

Fortuantly 5 wins and few draws and we will be safe ..

That would mean about 44 points.

Teams will stay up on 38 points so we only really need 3 more wins.

I think there might be something in the Toornstra link, maybe hope more than anything but we need confirmation on he Bham Mail source.

There is nothing in the Birmingham Mail paper or website about him. Don't know how they have made it their source.

Can't find anything Italian linking us to Quagliarella.

He refused offers from Cardiff, Valencia and Norwich (!!!), would like to go back to Sampdoria but their president says no chance they could afford to do it. He remains on the market, was linked with Trabzonspor and now linked to Monaco.

I'd imagine his wage demands are a little out of our league too.

I think there might be something in the Toornstra link, maybe hope more than anything but we need confirmation on he Bham Mail source.

There is nothing in the Birmingham Mail paper or website about him. Don't know how they have made it their source.

Very odd considering how many outlets are saying it, guess it may well be the end of our business after all.

For f### sake!

Pete Colley ‏@petecolley 5s

It looks like business over at Bodymoor with Villa now treating the Hoolahan deal as dead!

What a crock! One min you hear Lambert is looking at 15 things then its all over because a deal fell through!? Its pretty poor of Lambert if he did put all his eggs in one basket over hoolahan!! Still while the window is open anything can happen............

If we don't get anyone it's a bigger gamble than last season IMO teams down bottom stronger and have spent alot so far this window plus no one is cut off.

Fortuantly 5 wins and few draws and we will be safe ..

You mean like QPR did? Worked for them i suppose...

Read what I wrote ..QPR were playing catch up when they signed the players they did improve just not enough to close the gap.No one this season is adrift

Here's one...

1. Reporter want to make up rumour to get his daily article clicks

2. Writes article with "local paper in england" as source.

3. Knows that no one in holland will investigate further

4. Foreigners scratch their heads as mentioned source hasn't written a thing. 

Â