Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I'd like us to try and sign Pawlowski from Malaga. He tore us apart in pre-season and has only played 5 games this year. Malaga are 14th in La Liga and have well known financial problems.

he is on a season long loan at malaga from a polish club. unless they can recall on the loan we can't buy him this window, even so according to transfermarkt malaga have an option to buy in the loan.

The only benefit I see of loaning this Dong fella, is that we can build a relationship with Barca, allowing us to loan more of their players in the future, with a view to buying some of their cast-offs. <br />

<br />

Other than that, I don't see the point. We have enough forwards for 2 teams, we have enough 'young and potential' in the squad and with a fairly average goal record, I can't imagine him tearing up the league. <br />

<br />

However, I've never seen him play, so he could be another Lukaku/West Brom = win/win situation. <br />

<br />

Personally, I'd rather we brought in one or two permanent deals now. <br />

<br />

Loans always leave me slightly underwhelmed.

With regards to Kakuta, I remember someone on here saw him play our youth team and called him the biggest prick he'd ever seen play football. I think it was Stevo? Maybe. Sorry if not!

I thought that was Lukaku. If not then I've been unfairly slagging Lukaku off to anyone who'd listen.

Yep! Was Kakuta. He was a disgrace, cheating dirty little piss bucket. He then proceeded to gloat as if he'd just won them the World Cup (think it was the youth cup semi).

Kakuta was looking like a potential future Ballon d'or candidate up until the age of 19. He was winning player of the tournament at most of the international underage tournies (same age group as Hazard, Thiago, Oscar, Griezmann, etc.) and leading France to glory. He has gone completely off the boil in recent years though, so would be a risk, albeit a minor one if on loan. 

Can't see us going for another young striker, but Dongou is another excellent prospect. Barca loaning him to a side where he would have so much competition doesn't add up though imo.

He's Charles N'Zogbia mk2, no thanks. If Hoolahan is not happening, then I hope Lambert has other targets to go for. My fingers are crossed that the scouts that found Okore, Benteke and Vlaar have been working overtime to find us a creative AM.

I believe his only Chelsea start in the prem was actually at VP....barely touched the ball and was subbed at half time. Was a 0-0 draw a few years back. Surprised he's still at Chelsea, thought they sold him ages ago. Same with Patrick Van Aarhlot who seems to be permanently loaned out.

I'd imagine that if this were true, Omariqi would be able to confirm it before Sports Direct.

So who is this Mohamed Elyounoussi fellow who's allegedly been seen with villa scouts?

That would be great! Hope it`s not Tarik though, he can`t make it here. Mohamed is not good enough to come in this season, would be for the future. I have seen him a couple of times, he is actually a very good prospect, but you never know how he will step up of course. Could not do it this season, that`s for sure. 

Sounds like I'm late to some mental transfer rumour party. I once signed Dongou for £10m on FM and he was rubbish all season and threw a right hissy fit when I dropped him. Ended up having to sell him for like £4m. Awful business. So he can do one, obvi.

• Like 3

With regards to Kakuta, I remember someone on here saw him play our youth team and called him the biggest prick he'd ever seen play football. I think it was Stevo? Maybe. Sorry if not!

I thought that was Lukaku. If not then I've been unfairly slagging Lukaku off to anyone who'd listen.

Ha, same here!! 

I'd imagine that if this were true, Omariqi would be able to confirm it before Sports Direct.

I'm not getting involved.

• Like 2

Â